Search results

1. L

[26-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Why are they looking for these?
  2. L

Seat Upgrades, Clothing, Meeting them

I wanna know if you got upgraded!!!!!
  3. L

Have tickets been released on the day of show?

In MOntreal they released floor tickets, freaking good seats. A and D rows and L
  4. L

Respect Please...

For these dudes because they are idiots - sorry, it's the word. There is a BIG difference between SEMI professional and PROFESSIONAL camera. A BIG. Let me tell you. I'm sorry for you. Means you missed the concert? I had the idea to bring my Rebel XSi with my 18-200 or my 70-300mm. Thank...
  5. L

[27-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ QC Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada

They might take some songs from Toronto but like I said, the video director told me they were filming Montreal
  6. L

[27-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ QC Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada

First of all, the second show was WAY better than the first one. The crowd was SO pumped. Wayyy more than thursday. And, we got 2 XYLOBANDS !!! :D They redid Charlie Brown for the film, plus I found Chris was happier, and he was talking to the fans way more than thursday. The whole show...
  7. L

I can't believe I waited 10 months for this and it's over now. Where to begin ... Ok first of all amazing light show. Does Coldplay need this ? No. Was it f#&[email protected]! Amazing ? Yes. Second of all, the set list really disappointed me. Princess of china we don't need ... Don't let it break your heart...
  8. L

Quelqu'un du centre Bell nous a informé que le DVD sera filmé demain :)
  9. L

Quelqu'un sait vers quelle heure ils arrivent au Cnetre Bell?
  10. L

Le Cristal probably... Just beside the Bell Center... Pi pour la chanson je suis tellement fâchée ils ont enlevé Warning Sign hier à Toronto. J'attends ce concert et cette chanson depuis tellement longtemps et un concert avant le nôtre... Bam, pu ma chanson. ARG!!!!!! By the way the crowds...
  11. L

Quelle chanson voulez-vous absolument entendre? :)
  12. L

[23-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada

Can we have the playlist? :) And wait what did I miss? The movie is gonna be from this concert?
  13. L

QUÉBEC !

Plus que 3 petits jours.... :D !!! On fait notre réunion Coldplaying ou pas finalement?
  14. L

QUÉBEC !

vas-tu aux deux finalement?
  15. L

Gwyneth...

That kiss in the middle of the show awww.. but how come she was in the stadium with the crowd?
  16. L

QUÉBEC !

MOINS D'UN MOIS!
  17. L

QUÉBEC !

Non la grève va pas arrêter tant que le gel des frais ne sera pas mis en place.
  18. L

Et wow avec mes billets je serai en face du X !!!!!!
  19. L

Evenko me frustre. Tout pour faire de l'argent avec les pires billets de la place. Et la première partie pour nos deux concerts, c'est Marina and the diamonds