Search results

1. J

Ticket Exchange Thread 2016 North America

Arjun is selling his 3 together, and I'm only looking for 2 (thanks anyway, Arjun!), so I'm still on the market for 2 tix. Thanks!
  2. J

Ticket Exchange Thread 2016 North America

Looking for 2 tix to the show in SF! Message me if you have :)
  3. J

[2016-09-03] Levi’s Stadium, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Hi folks - interested in buying 2 tickets to this show. Message me if selling!
  4. J

Hi there! Are you still selling SF tix? Thanks!

Hi there! Are you still selling SF tix? Thanks!
  5. J

Hi there! Are you still selling 2 tix to the SF show? Please let me know :)

Hi there! Are you still selling 2 tix to the SF show? Please let me know :)
  6. J

[18-SEP-2015] Coldplay iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas

Looking to buy a ticket for <$200, message me if selling.
  7. J

Ghost Stories Live 2014 out 24 November

EDIT: Sorry for the double-post, international data is horrendous.
  8. J

Ghost Stories Live 2014 out 24 November

Hi guys, Bit of a bizarre update here -- as you can see, I don't post often, so there's definitely a reason for me visiting this thread. I flew on a United flight from EWR-ZRH this Saturday evening, and the in-flight entertainment console offered (among thousands of hours of other programming)...
  9. J

[30-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

What time is everyone expecting Coldplay to take the stage? Are we expecting just like any other MX show? Thanks!
  10. J

Xylobands Sharing

Hey guys, great stuff here! I would really like a Xyloband! Help a starving college student :-P Washington, DC!
  11. J

[5-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA

Sprinfield, MA? There's a Northeast Regional Amtrak that stops in both Philly and Springfield! I take it all the time between DC and NY :)
  12. J

Secret Santa 2011. Don't forget to send your card!!

Hey all you amazing people, I had the pleasure of receiving my card towards the end of November and it was absolutely wonderful. I was super busy and couldn't actually determine the username of the generous soul who sent it, but I did immediately post a picture to Facebook!!! That...
  13. J

[9-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Verizon Center, Washington, DC, USA

My logic exactly :) Plus, we've just saved some money! Can't wait you guys!
  14. J

[9-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Verizon Center, Washington, DC, USA

Section 407 for me :P!
  15. J

[8-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Verizon Center, Washington, DC, USA

Wondering the same thing here. Are more tickets being released tomorrow for regular sales? It would be cool to not be in the 400 level sections, but hey, it's Coldplay, so che sarà sarà. Do you think the presale availability is an accurate reflection of tomorrow morning's availability?
  16. J

COME ON PHILLY let's get this thread going (some US show threads just never take off...drives me nuts! Let's show those Europeans :D)! I've got a group of Georgetown University students here headed up to see the show in Philly, we're all very excited!
  17. J

Would love to know so I can make the best decision with pre-sale tomorrow!
  18. J

Paradise - A Capella Cover - Mike Tompkins

A Georgetown University a capella group did a rendition over just last weekend -- will post a vid if available! Paradise (Coldplay) - Georgetown Phantoms - DC A Cappella Festival - YouTube :-D!
  19. J

[24-Sept-2011] Coldplay @ Atlanta's Music Midtown Festival

Can we please get an East Coast show for us NJ rejects :(? I'll be at school in DC and working my hardest to see one of these. Hmm...DC to Atlanta :thinking: