Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. The_Blue_Room

Why did Chris Martin attack this guy?

"Nearly Kills Guy"... give me a break. Anyone who's "nearly killed" by being pushed to the ground is probably too weak to go outside.
  2. The_Blue_Room

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

I second that. What are we talking about here?
  3. The_Blue_Room

Listening to Up&Up from Love in Tokyo and hear some heavy autotune on Chris, too bad. Couldn't really notice it on the rest of the album though, which is a plus. Haven't listened to Buenos Aires yet, are any of the tracks on Tokyo the same as the double-disc?
  4. The_Blue_Room

Why do they have to announce things like this AFTER they announce the vinyl and THE DAY before release??? I'm too broke to buy this now and I would have rather had this than the vinyl/DVD box. Hopefully resale prices won't be too egregious because I'll have to pick it up later.
  5. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

I agree. I sometimes wonder what the point in them playing ASFOS and SJLT live is when half the song is from a backing track. I actually really like ASFOS, but it seems weird for them to play it live when very little of it is actually "live".
  6. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

I can't think off the top of my head of any more disappointing Coldplay songs / projects than this EP, although I think that E-Lo is worse than both Timbuktu and Voodoo. It has to be bad when you'd rather listen to Princess of China or SJLT... or the Nappies :p
  7. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

Voodoo is great in parts and not so great in others. The first minute or so is really good (the first verse sounds a lot like Fun to me) but the chorus and the "get on the bounce" guest singer's parts aren't my favourite. Timbuktu is alright. The parts where Chris is singing are good, but the...
  8. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

I don't think the songs sound exactly the same but I don't think the differences between E-Lo and SJLT are anywhere near as vast as those between OK Computer and Kid A. I just thought the comparison wasn't exactly fair.
  9. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

I don't have a problem if you like the song, but I think comparing it to Kid A is a bit much. Kid A was a completely unexpected move, with the most creative songwriting and lyrics Radiohead had up to that point in territory they and most other rock groups had never set foot in (outside of...
  10. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

What a roller coaster this day has been. Absolute excitement to utter disappointment in the span of about 4 hours :p
  11. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

How Chris can call Ode to Deodorant a “s***” song but see this fit to release is beyond me...
  12. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

Haven’t heard the song yet but it seems quite grim from what I’m hearing here. And to think we were excited for Car Kids!
  13. The_Blue_Room

Los Unidades

Well they certainly have been full of surprises! Really hope it’s not a new band name LOL
  14. The_Blue_Room

Was that the show that was broadcasted on VR?
  15. The_Blue_Room

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Everyone's talking about The Race but I can't get enough of Vitamins.
  16. The_Blue_Room

Well, here's my (terrible quality, poorly recorded, audio-only) clip of the bonus footage from the end. Hopefully it works for everyone (and hopefully we'll get a better quality version somehow, so that we don't have to listen to this!) Mods, feel free to take this down if it violates any...
  17. The_Blue_Room

Going to see the film in 4 hours now, hopefully we'll see some rare studio stuff!
  18. The_Blue_Room

Sorry to hear about that I Ran Away. Hope you feel better soon.
  19. The_Blue_Room

I think I might make an audio recording when I go see it a the theatre, to at least get some audio of the cinema version.