[18-May-2012] Coldplay @ Dragao Stadium, Porto, Portugal

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
I'm not 100% sure, but i can almost swear i saw an advirtising telling that the bracelets would start automatically, but i'm not sure anymore :\

Guess not Lili, we went early thinking that as well, might some company that helped, no idea, did you see the merchandising stand outside the stadium? they were behind, a loooooooot of people, we could see them making the bands and all those box full of wristsbands :( i stand there looking at them for a bit :( iguess they were the same that give them to people, and i saw some of them at shopping centre with like 3 each in the two arms

lili_pt

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
:angry: I hate to think that there are people parading their 3 or 4 wristbands when they were some who couldn't get one. So nobody knows how they were chosen to help? That's weird.

I hope they were not the same people who were handing out flyers for other concerts because as soon as I entered the stadium I heard one of those girls asking what was the name of the lead singer :facepalm:

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
AAAAAAA you got to be kidding me, i already feel stupid for missing a MX show and now i know that they played speed of sound, lovers in japan, dlibyh, up in flames, violet hill............

[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]