Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

[2017-02-22] Coldplay to Perform at the Brit Awards

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Coldplay is the latest act to sign up to perform at the Brit Awards tomorrow, joining Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, The 1975, Robin Williams and more at the London O2 Arena.

The band dropped into the venue yesterday to rehearse for the annual mega show that is the Brit Awards.

The band dropped into the venue yesterday to rehearse for the annual mega show that is the Brit Awards.

A source from the SunUK said: “Coldplay are Britain’s biggest band so their presence at the awards was a must for bosses. They signed up very late on due to concern over other commitments but they always wanted to play the Brits.”

Coldplay is up for two awards, Best Video and Best Single, both for Hymn For The Weekend. Given Hymn For The Weekend is up for these awards we can only expect them to perform it. However, we may hear new material from Coldplay's upcoming 'Kaleidoscope EP' since they performed Hymn For The Weekend at last year's Brits (watch below).

Live at the Brit Awards
If you happen to live in the UK then you can watch on ITV or ITV Hub

For anyone who lives outside of the UK, a live stream will be available on YouTube. If you prefer to watch ITV's coverage then you can watch it here or here.

When is the Show?
You will be able to watch live Wednesday (Feb 22nd) at these times:

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Let's speculate. Will Coldplay perform Hymn For The Weekend or will they play something from Kaleidoscope EP?

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
How long does the show last?

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Don't forget to vote for Coldplay!!

Details:
1487764920577.jpg

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Will be watching with friends tonight! Can't wait! I think the most likely scenario is either a George Michael tribute or a new Kaleidoscope EP song (or both :dazzled: ). The singles feel so far away now, and for Everglow they would probably just have Chris perform instead of making the whole band come to that event, especially given how their chances of winning any award seem pretty thin. Then right after their performance, the Chainsmokers release that one collab.

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
Reminder among all the buzz over Something Just Like This that this is starting now!

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
Tweet #BRITVOTECOLDPLAY!!!!!!

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Great, that livestream is already hanging! [emoji52]

Edit: it just got alive again

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
You can only vote once. Retweets and misspellings do not count.

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
Lol if you're watching YouTube, the presenter is showing HFTW, and I like his Coldplays-on-words!

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
Which means I'll miss watching it live :(

AMDB9

Staff member
Coldplayer
Hahaha the guy from the future just said that Apple Martin is a huge star!

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have just mobilised my friends to tweet.
[emoji4]