AMAZING SONG!

Yellow la Guy

DeluXe-Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Glass of water - let me think....hmm..:sneaky::rolleyes:

..is absolutly a great song! And I love it right now! :)
Its a song like Yellow. Rock and Pop - slow and loud! I love it!!

Thank you VERY much for it! ;)

Corkus

Pretentious Tool
Coldplayer
Excellent, excellent, excellent. Favorite on the EP, with the fact that it's on an EP being both fortunate and unfortunate. It's bad because it may not get the attention it would get with an album release, but good because then it can remain a beloved treasure among core fans of the band without it getting too mainstream. I'm really hoping they play this live at the show I'm seeing on Tuesday; they seem a bit inconsistent with throwing this onto their playlists.

professa95

coldplay = life
Coldplayer
now that ive heard the full version it seems like it was cleaned up and it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Malcolm-Edge

Green Light, 7/11
Coldplayer
Coldplay have made a full comeback from X&Y!

Glass of Water is downright one of their best tracks. Not only from the EP or VLV era...but down right ever. It is in my top 5 already! ITs up there with Yellow, Politik, Scientist, In My Place and Clocks. Some how it blends most of those track together!

I wonder how they'll pull off the two guitars live. This will be one they play for the rest of time

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
I've just managed to give the entire EP a listen through... and this is my favourite track atm :nice:

blackchickintheback

It's such a perfect day.
Coldplayer
I fucking love this song! :nice:
It's great. That line "neither half full or empty is your glass" gets to me every time.

- Gabriel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can not express how much I love Coldplay for taking one of the most epic songs they've ever written and putting the chorus in 7/4 time. They pull it off amazingly well, especially based on the fact that nobody here has said that the chorus sounds weird.

I just love how they're trying new things (new for them, anyway). And the song is rockin' too.

ColdFuse

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song is one of the best songs on the EP. I really cant pick which song is my favorite they are all so good!!!

Jiminy Cricket

Blue Angels
Coldplayer
I can not express how much I love Coldplay for taking one of the most epic songs they've ever written and putting the chorus in 7/4 time. They pull it off amazingly well, especially based on the fact that nobody here has said that the chorus sounds weird.

I just love how they're trying new things (new for them, anyway). And the song is rockin' too.
Some of Yes (intro, bit after first chorus), the last part of Death And All His Friends, and the chorus and solo in Glass Of Water are in 7/4, and the songs are made infinitely more epic because of this.

More odd time signatures please.

annabelle

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I love this song. It's one of my favourites on the EP and I can't stop listening to it. :):cool:

I heard Glass of Water on the radio just before I went to sleep last night. I'm glad that it's getting airplay. :D

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with this song, I'm i the car and cant help wavin my arms around and people are looking at me like is she havin a spastic fit? i think i love it as much as LIT, almost. but as i have said before its like it's like picking your favorite child, you cant, you just love them all. It's so grand and epic. i can't wait to see them sing it live.

Mig-El

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
man this one makes me go crazy with my keyboard, it's amazing!!!!

Quinton McConnery

Love VLAV
Coldplayer
This song and LIT 2 are both amazing and I can't decide which one is the best on the EP. Man, they're all so good.