Army of One

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
If you are putting links to the 5.1 Surround version on the forums, please only in the Multimedia section.
Don't make me regret something I've done...

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
If you are putting links to the 5.1 Surround version on the forums, please only in the Multimedia section.
Don't make me regret something I've done...
Do you mean my comment, or in general ? I don't have the files at all :)

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Do you mean my comment, or in general ? I don't have the files at all :)
oops, this is not in the thread that I wanted to put it in, it should be in the X Marks the Spot thread.
But this comment can be read as general, and not because of what you wrote. :)

Btw, I think you must be able to get them because you were sent a DM a few weeks ago.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
oops, this is not in the thread that I wanted to put it in, it should be in the X Marks the Spot thread.
But this comment can be read as general, and not because of what you wrote. :)

Btw, I think you must be able to get them because you were sent a DM a few weeks ago.
Oh the individual tracks you mean ! I thought you meant the other link you took down. :confused: :D

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Well, it is hard to prevent that people do that.
I also think they are distributed everywhere by now.
Oh, I actually only posted it because I liked the fact that someone had deleted the chopped-vocals. Not a fan of them. Although of course without them now the song sounds like it missing something, because one has gotten used to the album version by now :D

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
Oh, I actually only posted it because I liked the fact that someone had deleted the chopped-vocals. Not a fan of them. Although of course without them now the song sounds like it missing something, because one has gotten used to the album version by now :D
it's like beauty to my ears
without those vocals it could use some guitar maybe :cool: but i love that synth even on its own

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I like it. It was weird to listen to the first part without the vocals but in the middle of the song it was great to hear the instrumental part without them. And after hearing this I think I understand why Army of One has become my least favorite song in AHFOD.

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
It is very nice, you can actually here those hidden Jonny riffs :awesome: