Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anybody else noticed this?

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
Good eye catch! I have noticed this a while ago but didnt really think of it too much. :p

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
The bottom one says "Light On" I think.
Yeah I'm having trouble reading the bottom line.

The rest, to me, reads like this:

meet me again....

no one ever hears...

life is irr???, therefore it is a ....

tell me you love me...

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Okay so I posted the original and mirrored picture for you riddle solving fans:

http://i.imgur.com/DjHPKIK.jpg

In all of time … in all space … another time.. in another place
they fly on … fly on … I always... look up to the sky
when the world means nothing to me... when the pain just
Wait for your call love... meet me again... in the rain
secret nobody knows... no one ever hears...
every human life is irreplaceable, therefore it is a gift
tell me you love me
light on

yay Coldplay lyrics!

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Okay so I posted the original and mirrored picture for you riddle solving fans:

http://i.imgur.com/DjHPKIK.jpg

In all of time … in all space … another time.. in another place
they fly on … fly on … I always... look up to the sky
when the world means nothing to me... when the pain just
Wait for your call love... meet me again... in the rain
secret nobody knows... no one ever hears...
every human life is irreplaceable, therefore it is a gift
tell me you love me
light on

yay Coldplay lyrics!
Ooohh, thank you! :)

Why does the first line (In all of time, in all of space, another time, another place) really remind me of X&Y? It's probably just lyrics from a scrapped song. But. IDK, it feels like it has some meaning behind it.. :inquisitive:

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
Ooohh, thank you! :)

Why does the first line (In all of time, in all of space, another time, another place) really remind me of X&Y? It's probably just lyrics from a scrapped song. But. IDK, it feels like it has some meaning behind it.. :inquisitive:
omg same i thought of Talk while reading the first line

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
^ Who knows, at this point they can do whatever they want... Ah no, that maybe will happen when the Parlophone deal is over. For now, and I have to say that it is a pity for me, I also don't think that they will make something like X&Y. And probably neither like Parachutes or AROBTTH. But let's hope that at least is similar to VLV... I think that is the closest think that LP7 could sound like, both in music and overall in lyrics, because Ghost Story lyrics are poor than any of the other albums...

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ Who knows, at this point they can do whatever they want... Ah no, that maybe will happen when the Parlophone deal is over. For now, and I have to say that it is a pity for me, I also don't think that they will make something like X&Y. And probably neither like Parachutes or AROBTTH. But let's hope that at least is similar to VLV... I think that is the closest think that LP7 could sound like, both in music and overall in lyrics, because Ghost Story lyrics are poor than any of the other albums...
I think there were some good and some completely cringe-worthy. But yeah, a VLV/ARoBttH styled album with and MX kind of tour for LP7 would make me very happy! :D

gai

.... at least is similar to VLV... I think that is the closest think that LP7 could sound like, both in music and overall in lyrics, because Ghost Story lyrics are poor than any of the other albums...
are you saying that viva had poor lyrics and/or musicality? for me, viva had some of the best lyrical compositions and composition. so if lp7 is anything near that, i would be very happy.

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
^ Not at all, you have misinterpreted my words. In fact, it's the opposite. I mean that I want LP7 to be like VLV (and after that I have said in music and lyrics), because it's brilliant. So looking at the progression of music in MX and GS, and songs like the bonus tracks from GS, I think that LP7 could be a mix of both and similar to VLV regarding music. And regarding lyrics, I hope it is better than MX and GS overall and more like the 4 first albums.

So, summing up, lots of people would be very happy with a VLV kind of album.

gai

^ ah.. got you. when you say 'at least close to..' that usually means the best of the worst. that's why i was wondering.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I just took a closer look at the GS booklet today and "found" those mirrored lyrics too...they really sound intriguing !