Hurts Like Heaven 5th MX Single

lafinion

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So did they release HLH as single or it's only music video? There's nothing new in Recordings on coldplay.com... so, no single yet?

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
So did they release HLH as single or it's only music video? There's nothing new in Recordings on coldplay.com... so, no single yet?
Just the video, the rumoured release date for the single is 19 November.

Voskhod349

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone have the radio edit of HLH used in the video? (The 3:02 one, I think.) It would be great if someone could upload that and I don't think it would violate the forum rules because it is not the single version (3:59) that has been released on iTunes.

Plug_in_coldplaying

5:2 Hurts Like Heaven
Coldplayer
Does anyone have the radio edit of HLH used in the video? (The 3:02 one, I think.) It would be great if someone could upload that and I don't think it would violate the forum rules because it is not the single version (3:59) that has been released on iTunes.
Seriously? I get dizzy when radio plays the short version,feels like someone cut one of my fingers.

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
If it's released the same day as Live 2012 we might get a live b-side. Like maybe one from the movie or one that didn't make the cut. I don't really know but I know they've done live b-sides before.

prjio307

Red Nocturne
Coldplayer
If it's released the same day as Live 2012 we might get a live b-side. Like maybe one from the movie or one that didn't make the cut. I don't really know but I know they've done live b-sides before.
Well wouldn't they have had to have played an unreleased song live first? We probably would have heard about that by now.

coldpatrix

I Ran Away rules
Coldplayer
Please someone send me a PM with the HLH promo files! Thanks in advance!

whackanalien25

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yes finally hurts like heaven is listed on the singles part of coldplay but it only has on song on it so far but ill bet that'll change:)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
19 November it is!

Or should I say 19 Novemeber :p

Artwork

Comrade Mike

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
For what it's worth, the Princess of China acoustic version and the Paradise remix aren't listed as PoC B-sides on the recordings page either. Not that I'm expecting there to be a B-side with Hurts Like Heaven anyway.

whackanalien25

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
so much for takeing 2013 off there starting a new latin tour and anyone see what the oracle said today either there working on LP6 or and new B-side for HLH

November 14, 2012 - submitted by Walter, United Kingdom

Q. Hi Oracle, I saw Chris posted a picture on twitter of 'his view inside the studio'. Why were they at a studio? Thanks.

The Oracle replies:

Well Walter, you know that thing that musicians usually go into a studio for? Well, that's why. That's not unusual by the way but that's all I will say.
The eagle-eyed amongst you who also follow Jon Hopkins will have seen his recent photo tweets about a studio too and whaddya know there he is in the background of Chris' pic.

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
so much for takeing 2013 off there starting a new latin tour and anyone see what the oracle said today either there working on LP6 or and new B-side for HLH
Hurts Like Heaven is going to be released in 5 days, I think it's a bit late to record a B-side.

whackanalien25

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
so one day left till HLH and Live 2012 are relesed i have a feeling that coldplay have forgoten about HLH the same as they did with Charlie Brown :\
shame i honistly thought they would at least do one more B-side before they relesed there last MX single :(