I <3 UFO

admnistramation

MX
Coldplayer

Do you guys think that the actual words "I love UFO" will fit into the song? I'm actually kind of worried if they do, Coldplay doesn't seem like the kind of band that would write lyrics like that. There are bands that could pull something like that off with the whole "I love you(U)-F-O" and make it cute, but I'm kind of worried that the boys might make it come across as cheesy.

Anyone? Or is this just some crazy talk? :p

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
I think you're looking too much into it. It should leak soon and we'll know EVERYTHING. :awesome:

rainplay

Iluvya
Coldplayer
Oh dear god crazy talk I hope.. I love (U)-F-0 makes me cringe

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
I dunno, I think those two things are statements relating to two different songs. UFO is scratched into the wall, while "I LOVE" is just painted on there.

Why would you, if putting graffiti on a wall, spray two words of a statement, then go back and scratch the rest of it into the wall?

Everything else of known origin on the graffiti wall follows this pattern of thought.

admnistramation

MX
Coldplayer
That said if I :heart: UFO is actually lyrics in the song, then the luminous lyrics might start to point to Up With The Birds.

Skin&Bones

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVI4u9v86Y"]Ke - Dinosaur (Full Song) - YouTube[/ame]

Veggietales?? Pfff!

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
We'll know tomorrow,lol. OK, maybe not. But I hope it's not a lyric. I doubt it is.

Mer93

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can't understand the meaning of the song in a the context of the album!! U.F.O. dunno what it refers to....