O (part 2)

Famous Old Painter

KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWICH
Coldplayer
I made myself an edit where it starts with the O hidden track and then transitions into this. It lasts about 3 minutes and it's utter bliss.

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
Wonderful versions. Both. Think I just have a crush on how Apple's voice sound angelical.
Too good but too short, maybe they can an extended version live (hoping for it)
BTW, O part 2 is perfect for intro or encore.
8/10

H

howyousawtheworld

Wow. I love the production and the sounds on this track. Comprising U2 from their Unforgettable Fire era and the vocals (how lovely for Chris to get his kids to sing) not too distant from Sigur Ros.

Too early to suggest to delve into what they would do next but wouldn't it be awesome if they went full ambient just like this track.

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
I thought both of them were on this track...
Apple sing in O and Moses in O (Reprise). That's what Chris said on his interview. And besides it's very easy to identify that they're differents voices in each track, both of them accompanied by Chris.

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
Apple sing in O and Moses in O (Reprise). That's what Chris said on his interview. And besides it's very easy to identify that they're differents voices in each track, both of them accompanied by Chris.
Uhm, gonna listen again to spot those details :)

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
Why has this to be just one minute and a half long? Why?! It should have been like 3 or 4 minutes long at least... It's such a masterpiece.

bdevil89

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Unless Moses sounds like his sister or a little girl, I don't hear the difference - how old is he? I really wanted to hear his version of Don't let go - but it sounds like Apple and Mabel instead again.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Apple was on the second part of O. This is Moses I believe!

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I'm a little disappointed with this. I thought it'll be like Lit II (with lyrics) or a much longer verson the guitar/bass bit in O (because I'm absolutely in love with that part), not a remix version.

Don't know about anyone else but it kinda ruins the flow for me. At least with O it leads nicely to the start of the album.

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
So much for keeping your private life separate from your profession, Chris. Your ex-wife is in every song and your kids are in two.

Seriously though, his kid(s) did a great job. Love both O's.

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So much for keeping your private life separate from your profession, Chris. Your ex-wife is in every song and your kids are in two.

Seriously though, his kid(s) did a great job. Love both O's.
Ditto..

This is how I view angelic love so I love this song... but I did not hear Apple or Moses in this song, perhaps I should listen to it again

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
I always forget the lyrics of this song, thank you so much Chris Martin.