Random Coldplay thoughts...

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it when I want to stream music and watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!

Last edited:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it if I want to stream music or watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!
If they do end up performing, I bet they won't do a new song. Probably just standard hits set to get back in shape again (like IHeartRadio Festival 2015). At best a glimpse into the new era outfits.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it if I want to stream music or watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!
If they do end up performing, I bet they won't do a new song. Probably just standard hits set to get back in shape again (like IHeartRadio Festival 2015). At best a glimpse into the new era outfits.

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know. Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release. It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know.
Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release.
It was an announced performance, I suppose?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know.
Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release.
It was an announced performance, I suppose?
Lol...in honour of the new Double LP...both of us just posted Double Posts ! :D

Carolina*

Up&Up
Coldplayer
It's a shame that the boys did not like X&Y very much.
Every time I hear it I convince myself that it is a great album.
It's my favorite album:( but they did go through some rough times while recording and touring so I understand why they don't like it that much or want to play many songs from it anymore.

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
So, neither a new single by Adele nor a Coldplay single last friday.
What do we think, probably this week?
And who's staying up for tonight's Tidal X (Rock The Vote) show at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn? I bet Coldplay are a surprise performer. Exactly one month before the album release date....
I don't stay up for this, I expect a Coldplay (surprise) performance though.

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't stay up for this, I expect a Coldplay (surprise) performance though.
Yeah, I think I have a few things that outrank keeping an eye on Tidal tonight.

-hockey game on TV
-Canadian federal election results tonight

...in that order :cool:

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oh wait, the Tidal steam is free without a tidal account

or, you can follow the news on twitter too

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
oh wait, the Tidal steam is free without a tidal account

or, you can follow the news on twitter too
I noticed it! It's very funny. It says I'm watching live now. I think they're currently doing surprise performances because the names of the artist performing now are not on the list.