Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Random Coldplay thoughts...

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Today, I visited Chris' home county, Devon...lol!
and I was near his old school, Sherborne (in Dorset), didnt get the chance to look at it...but saw signs directing towards it. There was also funnily enough a village nearby called Martinstown too!
(I had a uni interview in Devon today)

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
It seemed to go ok (I hope!) , thanks for asking :nice:
Its just that its 25 places for like, 150 people being interviewed or something, oh well. The uni was nice down there anyway :)

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer

Unfortunately its about 4 hours from London...but I havnt even been offered a place yet...the one I do have a place for is about 1 hr away....I have another interview for a uni near Steph's town on Tuesday....that would be real near London. :)

bibou_89

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Awww ok ...
but I hope you'll be offered a place where you really wanna go ;) It doesn't matter if you're far from us or not, we'll always find a way to wander in the streets... especially in one :laugh4:

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
yes... :) definitely!!
When Im at home, Im less than an hour from London :nice:

julimp92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i have one :D today a friend of my mom came and she was talking about my sis and were she lives and instep of saying cople she said coldplay hahha and she was like oh !! its julies foulth hahaha
so proud of my mom :p

julimp92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oh thats sick !!! in a good way haha its bloddy awsome i envy u hahha :p

Space Cadet

You have been warned.
Coldplayer
Awesome bag! :D

On another random note, one of my all-time favorite tv shows is this weird psychological thing from the 60s called "The Prisoner". It's about a retired spy who is kidnapped and taken to a mysterious place called "the village".

I was watching it not long ago, and noticed that all the signs in the village were all written in a very distinctive, familiar font. I couldn't figure out where else I had seen it.

I looked it up on the web, and it was a modified Albertus! :stunned: The Coldplay font!

yellow_fever

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:D

I was looking around to buy a tee and I stepped into Bluenotes to find a Coldplay t-shirt! Did I buy? Well hell yes! I've been searching for ages before for one! I guess you find things when you least expect! :p Oh yeah and it was two for 30$ so I got this other one that said "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to AMSTERDAM" lmao, I had to :lol:

yellowbug

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow, cool posters! *so jealous*

Random....I was watching Robin Williams on the Ellen show today and he was talking about celebrity babies. He said that Moses should marry Suri, and that they would have baby Muri. :p