Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

Secret Santa 2015 #ChristmasIsComing (Cards are on their way!)

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer

Received the package from Germany! Thank you so much for the early Christmas present, DanceTeacher :D I'm glad you still remember me from last year we met in London! These stickers are sah cute! :D :D, the chocolate is melting so I need to put it in the fridge first for overnight (one of the disadvantages of living in a hot weather lol). Anyways thank you so much, this is so lovely!!

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Wow, that was fast! I had estimated a month but it only took about 10 days from Germany to Indonesia. :) I am so happy you got it. Had I known that it would arrive so fast I would have written a bit more - I was in a bit of a hurry to get it to the post office :) Glad the chocolate has not melted all over the content...:eek:

chommy_16

the sun must set to rise
Coldplayer
I sent my card a week ago. Hope it gets there before Christmas.

ISawSparks06

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Got home this evening to the discovery a beautiful holiday box waiting on my doorstep and knew right away what it must be! Absolutely blown away by the care and thoughtfulness of this package from the wonderful Nayelli!

It included a lovely card and note inside with snowflakes that reminded me of the Butterflies from the Viva la Vida Tour! As well as candy and chocolate, lip gloss, and a beautiful scarf!

Thank you so much Nayelli! Please know that this package was received with the utmost excitement and gratitude. This is what the holiday season is all about.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, guys!

ImageUploadedByColdplaying1449704277.724075.jpg

ImageUploadedByColdplaying1449704294.780076.jpg

tahomas

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
IMG_0627.jpg

Thank you SOOOO much JillyBlue, received your package yesterday. I am so happy, so many nice treats and a lovely card. Countless thanks!

Poky

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Today I got a lovely package from Belgium. Thank you very much Nie! It's really awesome, especially your great "arts&crafts" and the photograph from Antwerp (and the very best Belgian Chocolate of course :))
Bedankt!
Greetings from Poland and merry christmas everyone :)

gifty.jpg

Last edited:

murilotifoski

08. nov. 2017 <3
Coldplayer
I've just received those amazing gifts today from my lovely secret santa Rahul, from India!

I've got a xmas card and tree decorations, a guide from his hometown, a stamp collection (i've always wanted one), and delicious chocolate treats!

... And this beautiful gift that made me shake!!!!!

Thank you so much, Rahul! I can't express how happy I am with this. I immensely wish you an amazing Christmas and the best in your life for 2016. May you have a heart full of love and a head full of dreams! :)

The Adversary

Life in The Blue Room
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi guys, I came home today to receive my package in the post and it's made my day! Photo's to come.
No username though so I don't know who I have the honour of thanking!

girl_in_the_band_tshirt

(: I'm Maya
Coldplayer
Hi guys, I came home today to receive my package in the post and it's made my day! Photo's to come.
Doh! I totally just realized I didn't write my username either! Just my actual name, haha. I'm not your Secret Santa, but this just reminded me. So thank you? haha :p

BiggerStronger

Believe in love
Coldplayer
That was me! (thought I put my username on the card?)
Really glad you liked it and enjoy the treats!

The Adversary

Life in The Blue Room
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
That was me! (thought I put my username on the card?)
Really glad you liked it and enjoy the treats!
I loved it, really did brighten up my day!
I thought it was a song reference :p silly me. Loved the hand made stars, a real personal touch!
The chocolate coins were delicious :) The candy canes broke in transit but are still edible, feasting on them now :)

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Yesterday I found a note from the postman that he had a delivery for me at the post office! :)
So this evening I went there to pick it up.
The woman at the post office looked at the note and asked me if it was a large package. I told her that I didn't know what it was, neither who was the sender.
I explained her the idea of fans sending each other a Christmas card/package without knowing who you get it from.
When she came back from the back of the office she was smiling at me and said that Santa lives in the US. :D
I think she was as excited as me to open the package but I took it home to open it there.

upload_2015-12-15_18-42-54.png

upload_2015-12-15_18-43-15.png

Thank you very much Christa for all these wonderful presents: the card, the Love buttons (yeah, the first ones in my collection :)), the AHFOD cd!!, the sweets, the NY cap (which fits me) and the Christmas decorations. Even the box was pretty.

Merry Christmas & a wonderful 2016 for you and your family!

greeneyes1207

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got my package yesterday! I'll take pics and post them! :)

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yesterday I found a note from the postman that he had a delivery for me at the post office! :)
So this evening I went there to pick it up.
The woman at the post office looked at the note and asked me if it was a large package. I told her that I didn't know what it was, neither who was the sender.
I explained her the idea of fans sending each other a Christmas card/package without knowing who you get it from.
When she came back from the back of the office she was smiling at me and said that Santa lives in the US. :D
I think she was as excited as me to open the package but I took it home to open it there.

View attachment 3559

View attachment 3560

Thank you very much Christa for all these wonderful presents: the card, the Love buttons (yeah, the first ones in my collection :)), the AHFOD cd!!, the sweets, the NY cap (which fits me) and the Christmas decorations. Even the box was pretty.

Merry Christmas & a wonderful 2016 for you and your family!

So Happy you got it in time!! I am a huge Charlie Brown fan so I always incorporate it, everyone needs some jewelry bling, and candy. You must have a Coldplay CD! The wings ornament reminded me of Mila's designs for the Ghost Stories album, had to send you Love Buttons and of course a little bit of New York from me to you. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!

coolvivalavidafan

A HEAD FULL A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS
Coldplayer
Thanks to Ilaria! :)
First i thought that it was another one present addressed to me, secondly i definitely spend Xmas at listening what you've been record for me :p THANKS for my fav CLOCKS from Toronto and soooooo lovely Chrisy jacket .. ha.. who doesn't like chocolate ?!
WP_20151217_006.jpg
WP_20151217_010.jpg

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Hey guys!

Thank you so much to Neurotic8 for this really nice card and bracelet! I was touched by your lovely card and I'm wearing the bracelet (which is from India!)
I received it a little while ago but got caught up in so many things, I forgot to post it here! Anyway thank you so much and i wish you a great holiday season too and a happy new year :)