The Escapist makes me cry =(

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
Same here :shame:
This feeling of serenity is incredible... plus it reminds me of the end of their shows quite sad moment actually !

oONodokaOo

Eternal daydreamer
Coldplayer
It's vague but I don't know this aerial song makes me complete and it inspires me a lot . The lyrics are perfect and the melody is very peaceful, as if it told us "there's nothing to be afraid of" . The "oooo" part makes me cry inside . It's like EVERYTHING in this song is here to reassure ourselves .

Same for me Perrine ! As for me I couldn't help but mumbling the lyrics while leaving the stadium hearing The Escapist, and I wasn't the only one doing that : it was surreal . This is the ultimate closing song to a concert ! I mean you know this moment when you are a bit lost and slowly coming back to earth ... This song helps you sooo much to step into reallity again, little by little .

Am I the only one thinking that it hurts more when the song is over than when it's playing ?

The Final Track

Prognissekongen!
Coldplayer
The Escapist marks the ending of one of the most wonderful things on Earth, not only a Coldplay concert, but also Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends.

Frixxion

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The song is incredibly touching. It makes me think that even if it seems like you're trapped, you can get back to where you belong. I want this to be the last song I hear before I die.

rab2591

Listening to Pet Sounds.
Coldplayer
I want this to be the last song I hear before I die.
Exactly how I feel. I can just imagine hearing this song as I take my last breathe and escape the universe. I've had that notion since I first heard it but recently stumbled upon this gem:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joXrHKXszWI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joXrHKXszWI[/ame]