Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

Nadezhda

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello! I have 1 Standing tickets in the concert in Leipzig. Who would like to join me? I don't want to go alone:)

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi i have x 2 hot tickets for paris 15th. Let me know if ur interest. Cost of ticket + postage [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SwedishColdplayer

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, please help. My question is if there was at all european concerts chance for buying early entry tickets for standing or if exist some concerts where is only general addmision for standing. thank you.
I just can't find it out
I think all had some kind of early entry, the ones in Germany had an early ticket price at more than 200 euro, while the ones in France and Sweden was a bit more cheap (around 140-160 euro). Early entrance in Poland was around 100 euro if I remember right :)

joeoafc

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 4 tickets (Pitch standing & Unreserved Level 1 Seats ) for sale in Cardiff (12/07/2017).
Tickets can only be despatched to a UK adres. Tickets for sale 90 GPS/each.
I've sent you a message.

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I have got 2 spare tickets for Hannover, GA standing (Innenraum Stehplatz). Face value (109 €).

Last edited:

aceface76

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, everyone. Seems that the European shows are (understandably) getting the most discussion, but I'm looking for two 'field' tickets to the August 4th show in Foxborough, MA, as close to the center as possible. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.

ahus

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got two extra tickets with me. One for each show in Frankfurt, Face value:
30.06. a standing collector ticket. 126 euro
01.07 seated ticket, section 16D, Osttribüne 113 euro.

chrimas4

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
looking for 2 standing tickets for frankfurt 1st july :D

Chris Balash

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 2 tickets for August 4th in Boston (Gillette Stadium) - Floor seats - A4 row 21. I will sell for face value plus the service fees and shipping not sure the exact price but I believe it is around 260 a piece I will get the exact price from the ticket and sell for whatever it totals to be.

Chris Balash

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 2 tickets for August 4th in Boston (Gillette Stadium) - Floor seats - A4 row 21. I will sell for face value plus the service fees and shipping not sure the exact price but I believe it is around 260 a piece I will get the exact price from the ticket and sell for whatever it totals to be.
A6 actually sorry

SwedishColdplayer

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have still a seating ticket for sale for the Gothenburg show the 25th, for a cheaper price than face value. I will go in with you and we will sit together. :)

ajm

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi im looking for tickets for the 16th July, Paris. Anyone? :)
I have four EARLY ENTRY standing tickets to 16 July show in Paris. Let me know if interested in buying.
Thanks,

killertomate

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have two spare tickets (seats) for the first show in Milano on 3th of July. Sector 232 in row 7. The Price was 195€ for both tickets.

ben85

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I desperately need one extra ticket for the Cardiff show on Tuesday 11th July (Standing). If anyone has one please let me know! I'll buy you plenty of drinks in return. Thanks.

mircogia

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone! I'm buying a pdf ticket from a girl, which will send me the file and i will print it, but i'm afraid that they will ask ID of buyer at entrance: what do you think about it? is it highly possible or not in such a big concert? how can i do to be sure to enter?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi everyone! I'm buying a pdf ticket from a girl, which will send me the file and i will print it, but i'm afraid that they will ask ID of buyer at entrance: what do you think about it? is it highly possible or not in such a big concert? how can i do to be sure to enter?
which show ?