Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

ReneeKathryn

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've got Coldplay tickets for sale. The concert is at Quicken Loans Arena on Saturday, August 19th at 7:00. They are great seats and we will sell for way under face value. Let me know if you're interested. We bought them before moving away and now we can't use them. Anyone interested???

Attachments

punkin

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi all!

Longtime lurker, first time poster here - hey there! So just as I was afraid would happen with buying tickets almost a year ahead of time, a member of our group had to back out of the show in Kansas City on August 15...

I've offered the ticket around, no takers. I've got it on Stubhub, no takers. Really just looking to recoup the cost for my friend who had to back out, but willing to negotiate a little on price. Ticket is in Section 120 - message me if interested!!

raindrops

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi another long time lurker! I have two tickets to the first Toronto Rogers Centre show on August 21st that I need to sell. I upgraded to better seats so am looking to sell my section 540 seats. Please PM me if interested.

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
My Soldier Field Chicago ticket for sale is section 219, row3, seat 15. Hurry. Listing today in TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iamsue

Coldplayer
Bundling seat and parking space for discount and below face. Details above and in Soldier Field thread.

iamsue

Coldplayer
My ticket sold. Parking may still be available.

xTwisted_Logicx

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Have an extra Chicago floor seat I'll sell for face value. Send me a PM explaining how much you adore the band and the best wins :D

sirchampion

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Selling two floor seats for Edmonton on Sept. 27 for face value!! Please message me if interested

Mehovoric

Get It Together
Coldplayer
I have 2 tickets for Portland Moda Center on Mon Oct 2nd. Row 21. Right next to the B-Stage. Only caveat is it's will-call so we'd have to meet up day of.

Tom Cohen

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
anyone is selling 2 tickets to the field in the last to shows of AHFODTour in Argentina?
by the way any chance that there's a early entry tickets too like it was in Europe?

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
I'm pretty sure they don't sell early entry tickets in South America