'Til Kingdom Come

H

Hyperfried

It could just be me... however... Am I the only one who seems to see the similarities between NMFWTTG and the X&Y bonus track 'Til Kingdom Come? Similar acoustic feel, and even the chords sounds about the same.

Anyone else feel the same way? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's a cool song with some awesome brass, but it feels almost like it's an upgraded 'Til Kingdom Come.

RedGirl76

Hello.
Coldplayer
I hope so - I love Til Kingdom Come

(Am avoiding the leaks and previews and won't be listening until my own copy arrives)

chrisbuckland

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah I thought the exact same thing listening to it.

Very similar. Not as good, but still a very strong song.

CPRani

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Haha, was the first thought that popped in my head when I heard it! Although they are very different, it's just the "feel" of it!

mksh24

got sticky ikky wiiiiiid
Coldplayer
just popped in the CD and listened to it for the first time THOUGHT THE SAME THING the second i heard it !

FixYougirl

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes, it's similar. I already didn't like Til Kingdom Come and I don't like Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground either. However, I love most of their songs.:confused:

- Gabriel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I tend to lump 'Til Kingdom Come, Reign Of Love, and this song in the same category of acoustic country-gospel; it helps this lumping that they all sound very different from the rest of Coldplay's music (or at least what I've heard). 'Til Kingdom Come is still my favorite of the three, but I genuinely like this song too.

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
I'm pretty sure it's because they're both similarly tuned in the key of C that they seem so similar, but I must prefer this because of the amazing guitar, horns and synths during the bridge. If you listen closely you can hear voices and cool arpeggiated synths, that makes the song for me.

KingChris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They sound a bit the same, nice to listen to but not my favourite songs

noonsun

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm pretty sure it's because they're both similarly tuned in the key of C that they seem so similar, but I must prefer this because of the amazing guitar, horns and synths during the bridge. If you listen closely you can hear voices and cool arpeggiated synths, that makes the song for me.
That's basically what I was going to say, except for the musically nerdy part about it being in the key of C, which is not something I can recognize, like at all.

I will travel to...

Yellow it was the first!
Coldplayer
i like the tow songs ....

til kingdom come it's fantastic and NMFWTTG it's more slowly song i think...

but i don't feel that they are similar.... no ,,, are diferent between they....

....¬¬...