True Love - single release

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>True Love, Coldplay's 3rd single from Ghost Stories will be released as a single in September according to the UK upcoming releases schedule</p>&mdash; Coldplay News (@coldplaying) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying/statuses/495762207964405761">August 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The exact date of the release is unknown but its scheduled for 'September'. It would make sense for it to be released around the iHeart festival show!

Lodova

Hate is blind.
Coldplayer
I think it would look better without red at least

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
This is how I would have done the colours:

:wacko:

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
can you please spam every official coldplay account with your edit? thats a proper artowork lol

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
that or have the red colour drain into white at least jesus how generic

Batman

Coldplayer
And the angel in the heart doesn't help either. Angels+Hearts... *heavy sigh* well AT LEAST it's nicely drawn!

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
Absolutely horrendous artwork. Their worst to date. If you want to know what the words cliché and generic mean just look at this. The song is truly epic but from the description of what they were filming for the video it seems that too is going to be cliché.

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I hope the official video is not like Magic, since Jonas Akerlund is the director again, something powerful/emotional would be great!

Batman

Coldplayer
I hope the official video is not like Magic, since Jonas Akerlund is the director again, something powerful/emotional would be great!
Something epic like the Speed of Sound/Clocks video would be great :wacko:

But I'm wishing for an euqally badass video since the SoS came out so yeah, KEEP ON WAITING :I

I'm in love with this artwork now :wacky:
Now that was quick LOL

I'm so proud of you guys <3
Aw *pats on own back*

K

kmm1482

Is it just me or is almost everything about the Ghost Stories era very generic and underwhelming?