AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Last edited:

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
I always cry when this song is playing. So I think I will be 5 times crying when watching the video too

I bet it's going to be emotional

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hmm, to get back on topic for a second, someone brought up that Up&Up is an emotional song. But I myself don't really see how the bike riding will work its way into it. Perhaps some sort of slow-mo riding with a lens flair or something?

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
hmm, to get back on topic for a second, someone brought up that Up&Up is an emotional song. But I myself don't really see how the bike riding will work its way into it. Perhaps some sort of slow-mo riding with a lens flair or something?
Hoho that someone could be me[emoji14]
I am just gonna copy paste everything I said to jc90:

What I can imagine from now is when the band ride bikes along the way and there comes a shade where it shows their flashbacks of their career from early 2000s, their memories with themselves as a four piece, friends, family and fans. But one alternative I can think of is there will be shots of people who are in need, say like in people of Africa, the band really care about donations and giving out to them, so it could be relevant about that working together with Oxfam (Dunno why I think about that but it somehow reminds me of these things..)

Because I feel like up&up is about their journey, showing how far they have gone through from the beginning and how success they are reaching to where they are now.

I would prefer the montage of past videos of their 20s, their interviews with MTVs or like TRLs (omg it doesnt exist anymore) :laugh3:

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Great, can't wait to see it !

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hoping for a music video release tomorrow! (Or today, depending on where you live or when you are reading this)

Norys

True love
Coldplayer
Hoping for a music video release tomorrow! (Or today, depending on where you live or when you are reading this)
Are they going to release the video tomorrow?? !!! really??!!!!

Last edited:

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Gonna bump this up to remind people we have a thread for the MV for when it does get released

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I haven't forgotten it. I even wake up early because I dreamt the video was released lol, I'm very excited about it because it might be the one that was recorded in Mexico City :)

Sonny

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Patiently waiting for it to be dropped today, fingers crossed! Could be one of Coldplay's best music videos, not sure if it will include the band though, only time will tell. I really hope they don't use the radio edit.

Last edited: