Wouldn't it be great if the band let fans vote on what songs they would like them to play?

Lukestar1991

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Curious as to what people think about the idea of crowdsourcing songs. I doubt that the band would ever consider it, but I think letting fans vote to decide (say, a festival) setlist would be a really interesting, democratic idea.

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That's a great idea! But for tour concerts where the majority of people there are there for Paradise and not to hear Things I Don't Understand, we'd probably wind up with the same setlist....which is a shame :/

Lukestar1991

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Right. Of course, I wasn't thinking of it as an excuse for people to demand the most obscure songs that the band will probably never play again. I think having a vote on one song (maybe some kind of competition?) would be a good idea.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Great idea ! But voting nshould maybe be restricted to some kind of core fanbase (then again, how to determine that) i order to make it possible for a less well-known song to win too, otherwise we'll really end up with the same setlists.

etharyasser

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Maybe they can assign only one album to vote from for each concert , i'm never gonna attend any of their concerts anyhow but I wanted to be part of the discussion [emoji23]