X&Y fan artwork/images

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Post anything you want to make here or something you have already or have spotted (please give credit)

The new forum banner was made by atlas2000 :)

luci&lia

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer

one for Talk
(note: know what you might be thinking, but the True Love cover artwork was released later)

whenilookinyoureyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

one for Talk
(note: know what you might be thinking, but the True Love cover artwork was released later)
Wow I really love this. I wonder if the missing piece of puzzle has been found. True love and this.....perhaps LP7 might reveal a full puzzle with no missing pieces! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oooohhhh Lovely

luci&lia

Coldplayer
Wow I really love this. I wonder if the missing piece of puzzle has been found. True love and this.....perhaps LP7 might reveal a full puzzle with no missing pieces! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
Thanks. :nice:

Waiting for LP7 is exciting...

luci&lia

Coldplayer
We could do a little song guessing with those. The first who says the correct X&Y song for each pic I would send some GS star confetti. :) pm me

Draco

Broken Hearts Make it Rain
Coldplayer

I love this one in particular.

"Do you feel like a puzzle
You can't find your missing piece"

whenilookinyoureyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I like the piano one! Looks like a certain pianist got a little wild on his stool again and knocked over a glass of red! Hmmmmmm......[emoji446][emoji257]

luci&lia

Coldplayer
Looks like the Wikipedia logo to me!
I admit it does. Although it was earlier it does remind on the cdplaying logo too.

I don't mind. Wikipedia did not invent the idea of a puzzle ball, the same like e.g. Audi were not the first one to use interlocked rings for their logo. :D We don't need to take it too serious here, do we?

whenilookinyoureyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I admit it does. Although it was earlier it does remind on the cdplaying logo too.

I don't mind. Wikipedia did not invent the idea of a puzzle ball, the same like e.g. Audi were not the first one to use interlocked rings for their logo. :D We don't need to take it too serious here, do we?

That's brilliant....everything is just recycled & reinvented...for some reason Led Zeppelin came to my mind....lol....[emoji50]

whenilookinyoureyes

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
haha :lol: you are thinking of John Bonham...this...
As the saying goes "Good artists copy, great artists steal"

"Originality is nothing but judicious imitation. The most original writers borrowed one from another." Voltaire [emoji4]

Dennycolt

The Spirit
Coldplayer
As the saying goes "Good artists copy, great artists steal"

"Originality is nothing but judicious imitation. The most original writers borrowed one from another." Voltaire [emoji4]
love those quotes... very true indeed... i wonder from who Coldplay stealed?... lol any suggestions?

i give mine... A-ha :)