✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

58 minutes ago, I ran away said:

Also thanks thread for reminding me Voodoo exists. Don't kill me, but to me it's the single worst song that Coldplay has ever been involved in any way ?

To each their own. I think Voodoo's awful but not as bad as stuff like Something Just Like This or X Marks the Spot.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, I ran away said:

I mean, technically it's just a note written on a board in Coldplay's studio around that time. This is in all likelihood not a songtitle, but literally a note that says "harmony for my song" lol

Β 

Also thanks thread for reminding me Voodoo exists. Don't kill me, but to me it's the single worst song that Coldplay has ever been involved in any way ?

"The musica universalis (literally universal music), also called music of the spheres or harmony of the spheres"

?

1 hour ago, Famous_Old_Painter said:

"The musica universalis (literally universal music), also called music of the spheres or harmony of the spheres"

?

Yeah I know that, the concept of music/harmony of the spheres has been around since the Ancient Greeks. But a harmony is a common term in music and music theory. Coldplay songs (and all other music really) are full of harmonies...

https://hellomusictheory.com/learn/harmony/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I ran away said:

Yeah I know that, the concept of music/harmony of the spheres has been around since the Ancient Greeks. But a harmony is a common term in music and music theory. Coldplay songs (and all other music really) are full of harmonies...

https://hellomusictheory.com/learn/harmony/

Yes I do know what a harmony is, Will do them with perfection ?

I'm just speculating and looking for signs everywhere ?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, stepstr said:

there'll be some sort of a surpriseΒ 

2W4RwWKgPTE.jpg?size=960x556&quality=96&sign=6db6fe7e525f82105495948a8a504d9e&type=album

I'm hoping for a new song! But at the same time I dont know if I'll be able to listen to it because I'm betting the live version will be drastically different from whatever the studio version is. I swear.Β 

• Wow 1

After today's Glastonbury performance, I think it's fairly obvious that the title of the new album is MUSIC OF THE SPHERES since the intro featured a voice quoting that very phrase. I also think the new song "Human Heart" could have easily been included in EVERYDAY LIFE. It was a beautiful ballad. I really am getting good vibes about where the band is now. Their new music is terrific. Welcome back Coldplay.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion