Recent content by Annwarmplay

1. A

Chris liked #AHFODproject claim

Hi dear Sue, thank you so much for your lovely offer! Unfortunately I do not know how to send a pm...how do I manage? it's a shame I know...but I am not very experienced in this kind of social media stuff
  2. A

I am really inexperienced with social media platforms... how can I send private messages to someone? for example to you?
  3. A

c Yes,nearly right )) it is meant for all young beings worldwide, where ever they live or come from. I want to support Coldplay in uniting this world with my kind of work as trainer and coach for personality development and life management. It is about enhancing awareness of your inner diamond...
  4. A

It is a workshop for young people on talents and dreams with #AHFODlyrics. Normally young graduates are used to accomplish knowledge, to fit into systems but hardly know what their precious diamond is about. The #AHFODcompass is a specific order of an process of enhancing awareness by which the...
  5. A

This was my poster with claim to Coldplay: and here more informations about the project: http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/please-support-ahfod-project.107151/
  6. A

Hi dear coldplaying family, I made so many efforts to make Coldplay aware of my #AHFODproject and look what happened: 1. I went all the way to Gelsenkirchen 1st of June just for standing many hours at the backstage gate and fortunately some wonderful tourangels brought my presentation folders...
  7. A

Coldplaying around

Coldplaying around
  8. A

[2016-06-15--19] AHFOD art exhibition in London, UK

That's what I was thinking as well that Pilar and Phil would be present...I nearly went to London for this exhibition also because of this reason..
  9. A

[2016-06-15--19] AHFOD art exhibition in London, UK

Wow, that's wonderful how they engage in creating a space for disadvantaged youngsters. May be they would support all kind of youngsters as well with this new project. Don't want to spam, just making you aware of and may be you have further ideas how to get it to the Band. Thank you all...
  10. A

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Wow, you are amazing! I am really touched, so sweet of you to do this. Thank you so much for your support! Really, I am not overdoing things, the impact on those young beings really is enchanting by this work. May more young people get into touch with this experience that is life changing. I...
  11. A

please support AHFOD project

Thats wonderful!! Thank you so much!
  12. A

Hmm, I don't know what it means "long"...it was half as long as my first post ("please support AHFOD project" at forum coldplay live 2016) and postet it yesterday in forum "How we see the world" as "AHFOD workshop" with some extra quotes kindly asking if one more thread is possible...but it...
  13. A

hi, no I received 2 messages today at around 12.30pm that my shorter threads were deleted because of spamming. may be I should start only one more threat with same title or post two threads with different titles? what a pitty..
  14. A

Any other idea? may be to post it only once somewhere else again, instead of twice? and what does it mean this purple little spyglass beside my threat??
  15. A

Well my dear, now I posted my project at two other threads and they were deleted. So seems not to be such a good idea.. :/