J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Jessica. I was looking back at all the photos and reviews etc from Camden and it really did look like a great show. You seem to be in the perfect position. It's been pretty quiet with reviews from tonight and yesterday. I'm really hoping a friend of mine can swing a ticket for me to go one of the nights at Wembley in London... not sure if he'll be able to but I really hope so... seeing all these photos etc has made me want to go to another show so badly!!!
    hello. this may seem random, but i was slightly behind u in the pit during the camden show. u said that u would upload pics to photobucket earlier, but that's all i saw of that. just curious if u shared those photos yet? wanted to see if i was captured in any of them. thanks!
    Ah well i am coming along with my husband and there will be a lot of work to do for me in my home first of all because after a long time my hubby's parents are coming from India to see us but they'll be totally jetlagged.And after that i don't know when he'll say but Camden is some what far from me from Edison.So i think we will be there by 6 or 7 exact.:)
    Hey Marie! i deleted my myspace account recently just wanted to inform you because i am not using it so much.And i just wanted to send you a friend request here.Can you add me?
    No problem...good luck if you still decide to enter this crazy world. I was able to catch Paul McCartney and Bruce Springsteen last week, and it was amazing!
    It all depends how much work you want to put into it. It's a hobby for me, and I have been doing it for a long time, so I am willing to put in the time and know most of the tricks.

The easiest bit of advice is to wait before/after the show. That doesn't take much work and has been very successful for me. During sound check (around 2-4 p.m.) is usually the most successful way, but it is sometimes difficult because there are not many people around. Therefore, it is usually up to you to spot the vehicle they are in.

I have also had a lot of luck after shows. I think I have heard that Coldplay will now often leave immediately after they get off stage, so I don't know if that is still successful. The reason the venue works so well for me is because I am going to the show anyhow, so I just add a little time before and after.

I have also had a lot of luck at television and radio shows. They always do a lot of press when they release an album and, if they happen to be doing it close to where you live, you are in luck. Again, you go early and stay late. It's time consuming, but you won't catch a fish unless you have your line in the water. The general rule is the more time you invest, the greater your chances for success.

If you happen to get information on their hotel, this is also a great way. The good thing about the hotel is that you usually can get an autograph, picture, and a few brief words. Look at some of the YouTube videos of Coldplay signing autographs at the hotel. I can give you some advice in terms of getting hotel information, but it is usually more extreme than most fans want to go. Like I said, not all of these stories are flattering.

The good thing about Coldplay is you just need to get to them. They are nice guys and willing to take time with their fans. There are many other artists who you will invest time in, get up to them, and they will shoot you down just because they don't want anything to do with you.

Anyhow, I have a million stories I could tell you. I think most of them are interesting and funny, but other people don't always agree. As far as big names, I have met them all: Bono, Bruce Springsteen, Thom Yorke, Eddie Vedder, Sting, Robert Smith, Robert Plant, Michael Stipe, Michael Jackson, Billie Joe Armstrong, Tom Petty, Roger Waters, Elvis Costello, Pete Townshend, Billy Corgan, Slash, Chris Cornell, Dave Grohl, Anthony Kiedis, Scott Weiland, Perry Farrell, Gwen Stefani, Johnny Rotten, Dave Gahan, Morrissey, Brandon Flowers, Jonathan Davis, Jim Adkins, Chris Martin, Jack White, Julian Casablancas, Frank Black, Johnny Rzeznik, Serj Tankian, Paul Simon, James Hetfield, Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge, Brian Wilson, Brandon Boyd, Jack Johnson. Who do you want to know about?
    Do you know the address of Coldplay where you mailed them the poster and they signed you the poster you sent them in envelope?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…