L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Léa,
    How are you? I hope that you and your dear ones are all fine.
    I read your latest posts in the Zone Francaise thread. It appears to me that you are more a Chrissy girl than a Berrygirl. And when you were in London, you happened to meet Chris and be photographed with him, but not GUY.
    I do not mind the new sound, but my favourites are still VLV and Fix You plus the Fab 4 from ARoBttH (Clocks, Politik, the Scientist and In My Place).
    But I like the new songs as well, if not as much as the big ones I just mentioned.
    When hearing "Paradise" I got goosebumps and it made me feel like Heaven (but I guess that you can get tired of it after a while). I have not yet got tired of the big ones (and probably never will).
    I have just heard Up in Flames, and it made me think of A Message off X&Y (in 2010 version).
    What about you? Do you prefer the old material? What do you think of the new material?
    Bonjour Léa,
    je te souhaite un joyeux anniversaire, et une très belle journée
    bisous
    Hi Lily! I think you are my Secret Santa right?!
    I got your card early last week but I couldn't post the pictures in the thread till this morning!
    I LOVE!!! the Chrissy bracelets. I've always wanted some....and I even begged one off a fellow Coldplayer at a gig last summer. Now I have my own! (Minus one my daughter stole already.) It's great to get something from another part of the world, from someone who shares the same interests. Pretty Cool.
    Hope you had a great holiday season and since I do travel a lot for Coldplay shows, maybe we'll get to meet at one someday!
    Thanks Again, Kelly
    CONGRATULATIONS ON MEETING CHRIS ON 1 NOVEMBER 2010 AND PHIL THE OTHER DAY. AND ALSO SEEING GUY, WILL AND MILLER.

THESE GUYS ARE SO NICE! HAVE A NICE FLIGHT BACK TO FRANCE !
    hey, je n' compran pas or something??
    anyway, " Chris' car in the Scientis's video " what car is it? (type, year, engine)?
    (yes i'm intrested in cars :p)
    Thank you, Léa. :hug: I am fine.

And I hope that you are fine, too. And I hope that the same applies to your mother, brothers etc.

I am writing about U2's album "How to dismantle an album". Luckily I have the Danish version of the book "U2 by U2" where the members are telling about their own career. So it is U2 history told by themselves. So it is authentic.

It is wonderful weather 16-17 degrees Celsius. Yesterday my neighbour and I walked down to the lake and saw a Grey Heron which is relatively rare in Denmark. Later we saw a white car with two holes from shots in the windshield. Last Saturday a man was shot in his thigh at the nearby station as he was sitting in his car waiting for green light. Another man in a car stopped beside the victim's car and shot him in the thigh! A bit scary. And frequent shooting in a Copenhagen neighbourhood. I am beginning to wonder if I live in the "wild west". lol

Have a nice evening and week. :sunny:
    Ian also known as Busybeeburns started a thread with the title "Does anyone use voice recognition software"?

Got my hands on a free copy of Nuance's NaturallySpeaking v10 but not really used it in anger yet.

Anyone use this kind of software for dictating, school/work/blogs/emails etc? Or is it generally regarded as just something for folk with RSI problems?

Do you know the answer to his questions?

NANCY
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…