Recent content by Night over London

1. N

Porcupine Tree

Was going to buy them one day, but once I actually got the money, I found that someone else got to it before me. D: That one's quite a good track as well. Gotta love the riff from Anesthetize in it.
  2. N

Porcupine Tree

*attempts to poke to life* Lucky people getting to see PT in concert. Damn these islands. XD For some reason, I've been loving the song Normal from the Nil Recurring EP. I think I prefer it over Sentimental.
  3. N

Porcupine Tree

^ You and me both, man. I wish I had an extensive Porcupine Tree collection. I only have Deadwing, Signify and The Incident. I saw Arriving Somewhere... in a store today but I didn't have enough money for it. D: I always thought either Richard or Colin would be the ones who weren't human. XD...
  4. N

Porcupine Tree

Nice videos. :thumbsup: I love Arriving Somewhere... I didn't even know there was Radioactive Toy on that DVD.
  5. N

Porcupine Tree

Three days now. :D Don't come back empty handed now, alright? XD Hope you have a good time! :) You lucky people, getting to see PT.
  6. N

Porcupine Tree

Linton Samuel Dawson is a very strange song. And I've got it stuck in my head right now. ...just saying. XD And just bumping this thread up from page 3.
  7. N

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Sparks. Obvious? *pointing at icon and siggy* :lol:
  8. N

Coldplay Viva La Vida tour butterflies!!! :-)

You make a good point. :lol: :dead: But half-naked boys aside (just for now. XD), fans here want to be showered in paper butterfly confetti too!
  9. N

Coldplay Viva La Vida tour butterflies!!! :-)

I want in on this spare butterfly...thing as well. :lol: Everyone always ignores Hawaii, including Coldplay. D:
  10. N

Porcupine Tree

God, if I were in the UK, I would jump all over those tickets. I want to see them so bad. D: Guess who's going to see PT today? :dance: Actually she went to bed already, but still! Hope you have an awesome time at the concert, chica! :D In other PT related news, I so want upcoming Live...
  11. N

Porcupine Tree

I love that song. :heart: ...now I just need to go get the rest of the album. :lol: Hopefully gonna get it today! What about you guys? Anyone else pick it up yet?
  12. N

Porcupine Tree

YESSSS. I can't wait for it, omg. :dance:
  13. N

Strawberry Swing music video is now On Demand!!!!!!!!!!♥

I've got it on demand too! :dance: I know how I'm spending my weekend evenings now. :lol:
  14. N

What's your desktop picture?

Image by dreamt-too-late.
  15. N

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Strawberry Swing. :heart: Now the sky could be blue I don't mind Without you it's a waste of time.