Recent content by trinest

1. T

Hymn for the Weekend - video

Up against the Paradise video this has to be one of my favrioute ones Coldplay has done. Amazing.
  2. T

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

Really liked the Clocks to Fix You change over. Would there be a way to watch the superbowl half time show for non Americans?
  3. T

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

I'd be looking for it in NSW time.
  4. T

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

Wait what is the new time for Australians?
  5. T

True Believer - feat. Chris Martin out now!

Should of been like Can't Catch Me. Avchii can do stuff which isn't the typical mainstream over mixed crap, so why did he do it for Ture Believer?
  6. T

[18-SEP-2015] Coldplay iHeartRadio Music Festival, Las Vegas

Hey guys I found the new Coldplay song. http://www.metrolyrics.com/enjoy-the-silence-lyrics-depeche-mode.html Can we seriously stop saying "NEW LYRICS" and go back to conspiracy talk on why the performance was bad.
  7. T

Maybe they realized how shit the crowd is and called off a new song.
  8. T

Bring back Sam whatever his name was, is what it is.
  9. T

They need to figure out if the audience is worthy first. So playing Viva La Vida.
  10. T

So we are expecting new stuff at some point or are we just here for the Coldplay? I can dig both, I just need to know what I'm up for.
  11. T

There is like some secret coldplay calling cult right? I didn't even know this was on and I found myself here at the right time.
  12. T

Chris piano vs guitar?

He should learn and play the violin.
  13. T

Ghost Stories Live 2014 out 24 November

Don't forget its not the full concert its just the Ghost Stories part. Which is pretty weird. I loved it when it aired, so I'll get the Bluray and pump out Ghost Stories on my sound system (I really can't stand DVD quality, why do people buy DVDs of Music, both visually and audioily its...
  14. T

Good news for Australians, JB has it now for $21 on their site. Sanity expects news sometime today.
  15. T

Anywhere to get this for Australia? Yes I know you can get it through Coldplay but it becomes like $56 once shipping is added and that is bloody ridiculous for one bluray which was already on TV. Hopefully it is on Amazon or Sanity or something so its a bit cheaper.