Yellow Strawberry

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :lol: I've actually been trying to NOT get on when I've got a chance. I'm afraid I've become a wee bit addicted! That hasn't been working out so well, though!

Yeah, I feel very lucky to be able to stay home. I taught elementary school before I had my daughter, and was going to go back after she turned a year, but really, my salary would have been basically paying for childcare and other costs associated with work, so we decided we'd make some sacrifices and I'd stay home til they're in school. You're right, though, I think this is probably much easier to do here (in TX) where the cost of living is not so ridiculous.

I found this forum back in Feb when I was going to buy tix for the summer shows. My husband actually found it and registered me, since I'm the bigger fan. He probably really regrets that about now! :D At first I just lurked, but the Chris thread pulled me in and I've also found so many incredible b-sides I never would have heard otherwise. Love it. and Oh! I haven't seen that concert.. I'll have to look it up!

I've actually been a Coldplay fan since A Rush of Blood to the Head. I quite simply love their music and I love the fact that they're such nice, down-to-earth guys. I've got all their albums and first saw them live in 2005. I got VLV when it came out and loved it. But then, around December, something clicked and I became absolutely obsessed with them and started seeking out everything I could. Not sure what prompted it, but it's a full-blown obsession now!

Well, I've rambled long enough.. I'm sure I'll run into you sometime this weekend! Have a great Friday! :nice:
    Hi Kat. :nice: Oh, we have sons close in age, then... mine will be two at the end of Sept. I also have a 4 year old daughter. :)

:lol: yeah, it's tough to keep up with the Chris thread... the girls are FAST and there are so many lovely pics to look at! You're right, though... it's completely worth trying! :wacky: I basically try to get on during naps (and whenever else I get a sec to myself!!)

So, you said you're studying psych?
    Hi there, I just wanted to say that I love the video in your sig, but what is he looking at behind him that makes him laugh? Do you know?
    ....And from another mom with a toddler....Hi! :)
    Hi Kat! I'm Jen :nice: I noticed you said you had a toddler... just wanted to say hi to one mommy from another! See you around the Chris thread :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…