Search results

1. RealRece

Coldplay Listening Party In Person Near Sacramento, CA

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post this, but would it be possible to setup a listening party in person? I've always wanted to meet up with fellow Coldplayers near me, so I really wanted to do this! If I'm not allowed to, just go ahead and remove this post. But if it's alright, would anyone be...
  2. RealRece

Performing "Fly On" AMA

Hello there everyone! In case you don't know, I was extremely lucky to have introduced the band and performed on stage with Coldplay at Levi's Stadium on Oct. 4th, 2017! It was the most magical thing in the world. I know I messed up soooo much at the beginning due to the delay being extremely...
  3. RealRece

Birthday Gift: Coldplay Tickets... Question

Hello there everyone! I was hoping someone could find me tickets that would be located near the C-Stage at the Levi's Stadium in SF Oct. 04 (I PREFER LEVI'S STADIUM) or the Rose Bowl concert in LA Oct. 06. Now, I don't mean buy me a ticket (although that would be awesome LOL) But if someone...
  4. RealRece

Ink (Single)

just a heads up, if this thread is posted in the wrong area, please feel free to move it to the correct area. Anyways... I'm in need everyone... Christmas is coming up and I am a young man in love. Ever heard that story before? Lol anyways... I've been looking everywhere for this single that...
  5. RealRece

Ultimate Coldplay Album

So, title kind of says it all... If Coldplay were to release one last album, with their 15 best tracks (With a theme to it!), what would the album be in your opinion? You can come up with the title of the album as well, and three B-Sides/Singles :) I'm sure this has already been done before, but...
  6. RealRece

Jimmy Dushku

Does anyone know who he is? I know he's a huge Coldplay fan. I've been wanting to get in touch with him just to kind of talk about Coldplay and whatnot and how awesome I think it is that he's been to... 69 concerts now? He's been liking my Coldplay piano videos that I post of me playing on...
  7. RealRece

Coldplay Posters

Hello there everyone! I was wondering if anyone new where some mainstream posters of the band are being sold? More so of the album cover art than anything else. But yeah, anyways, thanks for replying :) (Preferably ones that aren't expensive... :/)
  8. RealRece

I never joined this site years ago... Big mistake!

I really wish I had joined this site years ago. I have been browsing here and there but never actually joined the site for some weird reason. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself :) My name is Rece, and I absolutely love Coldplay! I've been spending the past year or so learning Coldplay...