Search results

1. P

The "This thread is here to get Emma Watson out of my Harry Potter thread" thread

Thanks ricardo, it's great to be back. *bows*
  2. P

Fuck I think my cellphone might die

Don't insult ricardo, he's the man.
  3. P

Tom Petty

Lol I have no camera or webcam. I could record it audio, but don't expect video of me.
  4. P

The "This thread is here to get Emma Watson out of my Harry Potter thread" thread

I would basically destroy that chick if I got the chance.
  5. P

Tom Petty

It wasn't that we were bad, we just were joking entirely and cracking up the whole time. When I do it seriously I kick that song's ass.
  6. P

Fuck I think my cellphone might die

Couldn't hurt to try.
  7. P

The Lady GaGa Appreciation Thread

GAGA rules.
  8. P

Tom Petty

Me and my guitarist played and sang Free Fallin' at a gig recently. Epic failure but awesome nonetheless.
  9. P

Um yeah. But more importantly But most important Also http://emma-watson.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1273038025&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1& the video...check out 1:34, 2:03, 2:10-2:30 This thread needed a worthy bump.
  10. P

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

That's awesome that you all met up like that. Great pics.
  11. P

Can you easily swallow pills?

I used to not be able to do it AT ALL but now I swallow pills very easily. I trained myself. Here's how. Start with putting a pill in apple sauce. Pay no mind to the pill and eat the apple sauce as you normally would. Since you don't chew it will go down easily. Train yourself with this...
  12. P

The Lady Gaga Disappointment Thread

haha I know I've been vocal in the anti-Gaga movement but it took a band from my school covering bad romance and a choir group from our school doing a medley of Gaga songs to figure out to take her music with a grain of salt and just enjoy the crazy hilarity of it.
  13. P

The Lady Gaga Disappointment Thread

Gaga is so fly. check out Bad Romance.
  14. P

Yes, another one of 'those' threads

I am leaving this forum for a bit. I don't know how long exactly, but I will not be coming on here and posting for a bit. I'm too busy wth everything going on now at the end of senior year, and I need to focus. See here. And no Reilly and others this is not a call for attention, it's merely to...
  15. P

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

That's what she said.
  16. P

What are you listening to?

CHRIS!!
  17. P

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

:whatever:
  18. P

LIES! You just did!
  19. P

Yeah I actually think me and John's spam days were before you both, probably thinking more of Cobalt and such as those who hated us..but I'll blame you two anyway because you're the only ones here.
  20. P

TeeHee!

How do you know it's Mike knocking at your door? He doesn't know when to come in and he can't find the key.