03-Aug-09: Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

nam42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
wow, i havent been on this site for ages.

and im pretty pumped my life in technicolor, 42/fix you, postcards/viva videos made it on to the site

Carrier2009

Coldplayist
Coldplayer
I actually ended up going to see them in Mansfield MA by myself (LOL) because my mom was so sick that day - and I couldnt find anybody to go with me because it was 2 hrs before the show - but you know what I had the best [email protected]#!ing time!!!!!! My very first time seeing Coldplay in concert - what a rush!!!!!!!

MrsMartin333

Monterrey; March 11, 2010
Coldplayer
WOOOO :dance:
i notice your elbow reference :wacky:
i love elbow :dance:

where were you sitting :wacko:

The Final Track

Prognissekongen!
Coldplayer
WOOOO :dance:
i notice your elbow reference :wacky:
i love elbow :dance:

where were you sitting :wacko:
:)elbow are great, and if they hadn't opened for Coldplay that day I would never have discovered them :confused:
I was sitting right beyond the main aisle with a straight view to the stage, wonderful seats, but the Mp3's are not mine.

:awesome:Bottom line: Best Day Evah:D:D

LindsayTheChampion

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I had only heard "Grounds for Divorce" before, but seeing them open for Coldplay made me love Elbow. I especially like "One Day Like This"- it's beautiful.

The Mansfield show was great, I thought. My sis and I (merryberry9) were in the front row of the pit, and the employee there said it was the first sell-out of the CC's season. I don't have the best camera, but here is a short vid I took - right before my camera died during the intro. :dozey:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ETz7QJG2A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ETz7QJG2A[/ame]

cp13

Tis life. . .
Coldplayer
RAD! It was a great show. It would have been worth it for elbow alone :)

LindsayTheChampion

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Elbow was seriously phenomenal! The stage presence of the band really got me, not to mention the fact that I heard "One Day Like This" for the first time, and it was amazing. :) They were a great choice to open for Coldplay!

And needless to say, Coldplay put on the best show ever that night! (I think I say that after every Coldplay concert I go to :wiseguy: )