[10-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ Xcel Energy Center, St Paul, MN, USA

coldplaymom

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Do BT & Lee still have a show on Cities 97? Just curious.:)

coldplaymom

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Thursday, August 09, 2012
Coldplay Takeover On Cities 97!

This weekend Coldplay is taking over the Twin Cities! Starting this morning around 9 make sure you’re listening to Cities 97 for a song by Coldplay as your cue to call in, be caller 17 and win a pair of tickets in the 5th row of tomorrows show.

We’ll continue to giveaway tickets all day long near the top of every hour in the 5th through 1st rows, so be sure and stay with Cities 97 all day for your chance to win!

Read more: http://www.cities97.com/pages/oakeandkeri.html?article=10332479#ixzz234kfIZp3

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I almost got to see this show -- had floor seats and all -- and now I'm beginning to get sad. :sad: I hope it's awesome for everyone.

saralovescoldplay92

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be going to the show on the 10th in St. Paul! I'm coming all the way from Portland, Oregon and am wondering if there's anything going on after the show. The band will be in town for the night, do they have an after party people can go to? Are people hanging out and waiting for the band anywhere?

I know I will be too pumped to just go back to the hotel, so I'm just trying to get ideas. After the Portland show, we went to the bar and sang all Coldplay at karaoke! :) It was so much fun!

Anyway, I'm super excited for both shows... Hoping they'll play Politik!

Cheers~

Emily
This is a GREAT question! Anyone know? I, as well, am in St. Paul and would love to know where the band and fans hangs out around town!