[2015-12-05] Coldplay At Capital FM's Jingle Bell Ball

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer
Probably not. But given that they usually play 20-22 songs per show, I'd rather have almost any other song over that one. Think it wouldn't bother me as much if Chris would just sing Rihanna's part (ala Rock im Park 2011).
The song is just fine with Chris singing Rihanna's part... it's awkward having such a substantial prerecorded vocal part playing. I get that they think the song is "complete" with Rihanna, but I'd rather her either be there in person or not at all. Oh well, at least the band had fun with it today. I've always thought it sounds better live so I won't complain if they play it on the tour.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Oh wow what a setlist. I am agreeing more and more with Chris when he says they´ve never had a better setlist than the one they have now, both the short ones and the longer ones. Cant wait for the full one at the live shows.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Amazing live performances here! I loved Princess and I absolute adore Sky full of Stars! I get simultaneously teary-eyed and exuberant every time I hear it. I just absolutely adore this song, means so much to me...so glad its prominent in their performances so far. I´ve not seen it live yet, cant wait!