[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

AgentMarshall

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've seen a stage set up in the audience on this tour. I attended the Viva and Mylo tour and both had an audience stage called the C stage. I think you guys are referring to the B stage.

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
For arena shows the C-Stage is located where you say. For stadium shows (like the one from this thread), it's located next to the N section.

scott928

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone know what time Coldplay typically goes on stage? I know the tickets say 7pm but I'm assuming an opening act. I was guessing 8:30 or 9 but wasn't sure. This has been an elusive bit of information to find online. Thanks

sa_spurs_tx

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Does anyone know what time Coldplay typically goes on stage? I know the tickets say 7pm but I'm assuming an opening act. I was guessing 8:30 or 9 but wasn't sure. This has been an elusive bit of information to find online. Thanks
ImageUploadedByColdplaying1472307457.827408.jpg

There ya go! :)

LVI56

Coldplayer
I flew in last night. Eating some good texas bbq waiting for show time!

LVI56

Coldplayer
Nice to see no speaker towers. Everything is suspended from the roof. All seats should be unobstructed. Currently waiting for my lot to open to park.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Coldplaying mobile app

Heavensbee

Coldplayer
Actually saw Section C tix available on the TM app an hour ago. Wowwww.

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
Nice to see no speaker towers. Everything is suspended from the roof. All seats should be unobstructed. Currently waiting for my lot to open to park.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Coldplaying mobile app
There are speaker towers on the stage. My view was partially obstructed in Sec 3 at the Rose Bowl last week :(

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
and the request song is...In My Place.
But hey, they played Don't Panic before it and Chris didn't actually interrupt the song for people to cheer Jonny!

asrons333

Who would ever want to be king?
Coldplayer
Great show tonight. I was able to see the whole thing on periscope on twitter. Loved In My Place as the request. Thanks periscopers!

On another note my local mall had 2005 X&Y tour shirts for some reason. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth so I got one. Still want this year's navy blue flower of life US tour shirt.