[2017-7-11] Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK

JDCPham

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi everyone! I've got a floor standing ticket for Cardiff on the 12th July. It will be my second Coldplay gig I went to see them at Wembley last July on the 19th. Just curious if anyone will also be going and standing this year as it's always nice to make friends whilst waiting outside! Thanks! [emoji4]
i am!

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
As the tickets for the Wednesday gig are already being sent out, has anyone started to get any tickets sent out for this gig yet? Seems a little odd to me that the second date gets sent out first!

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
oooof ! Got an email from Gigs & Tours - Hooray !!!!! - notification !!!!!! They're coming !!!!!!! Oh Wait - no they're not... it's Take That tix that I bought for my daughter. Oh b....r !!!!!
Ah well, back to the waiting game.

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ticketmaster are beginning to send out the Tuesday tickets, so hopefully they'll turn up soon.

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ive just see this for my tickets Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 05 May 2017. They will typically deliver your order within one week of receiving it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

mutley74

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just looked at my account on ticketmaster and it says that I have general admission tickets for the 11th and collectors tickets for the 12th.
I'm sure I only ordered collectors tickets for the 11th!

Will see what turns up lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
YAY !!!!!! MY TICKET ARRIVED THIS MORNING !!!!!
That's from Ticketmaster for July 11th. :heart::party::sun::heart_eyes::grinning:

mutley74

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Cool. I'll wait by my letter box! [emoji3][emoji3]

mutley74

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So these bad boys arrived today! [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was hoping they wouldn't have the price on, then my Mum wouldn't know how much I spent on her Christmas present :laughing:

mutley74

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do we think the roof will be closed? Would be amazing to see the full effect of the band's from the very start

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
Do we think the roof will be closed? Would be amazing to see the full effect of the band's from the very start

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
They've almost always been open... especially with the pyrotechnics and confetti canons they use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beximus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Should be open, the majority of summer gigs I've been to there have been with the exception of Take That on their Circus tour, and REM, but that was a reduced capacity gig.

Vitamin Z

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Anyone know when Coldplay will be taking the stage roughly?