21-Jul-09: Superpages.com Center, Dallas, TX - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

jenflor

Give me love over this...
Coldplayer
Wow! Thanks everyone for sharing their pics and vids! Those are awesome! I can see myself in a few of them.

I didn't bring my camera, but my friend did. She just flew back home this afternoon, so it will be a little while before I can see hers and see if she's willing to share.

;)

Oh, and I'm glad y'all liked the :cowboy: hat story. I'm just wondering where it is now!

*still giddy as a school girl*
It's probably still on Guy's head somewhere. I could really see his face as he turned to walk off stage and he looked very amused....and pretty comfortable wearing it! :D

Allegra

And no, not the medicine!
Coldplayer
It's probably still on Guy's head somewhere. I could really see his face as he turned to walk off stage and he looked very amused....and pretty comfortable wearing it! :D
I'm still surprised they walked off stage with it! Back in November at the AAC, Chris threw a hat back that was given to him. I really thought he would wear it and throw it back like he did last time.

It was great though. Everyone around me looked at me at the same time and said "They took your hat!" They were excited for me too! It was awesome! And then I was like "OMG! I can't believe they took my hat! WHOO HOOO!"

Best moment ever!

venuslovebug2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm still surprised they walked off stage with it! Back in November at the AAC, Chris threw a hat back that was given to him. I really thought he would wear it and throw it back like he did last time.

It was great though. Everyone around me looked at me at the same time and said "They took your hat!" They were excited for me too! It was awesome! And then I was like "OMG! I can't believe they took my hat! WHOO HOOO!"

Best moment ever!
I was standing right behind you! That was awesome. I'm still working on getting my vids uploaded....YouTube is being annoying. I should have a couple of them up today and my pics for sure.

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
Chris messed up the lyrics and cut the song short saying "that's enough of that!" so I wasn't too surprised they went back to The Hardest Part in Houston the next night. If someone would get his ass down to the venue early and do some soundchecking, things like this wouldn't have to happen. hint hint. :rolleyes:
Haha yes ! Someone is being lazy :rolleyes:
That's a shame, this song is so beautiful ! Chris, work that a bit please:whip:

Best moment ever!
That's awesome for your hat !! Did they give it back to you ?

Allegra

Coldplayer
I was standing right behind you! That was awesome. I'm still working on getting my vids uploaded....YouTube is being annoying. I should have a couple of them up today and my pics for sure.
I can't wait to see them!!!

I hope I wasn't too annoying.

And thanks for not crushing me!

I've been in GA for U2 right in front of Bono...let's just say it wasn't pretty...the pushing...the crushing. Well, it doesn't help when Bono actually reaches out to hold hands/kisses hands with people at the rail. Not sure if I'll ever do that again. This by far was the best GA experience I've ever had. It was like everyone was on their best behavior. Everyone was super nice!

Allegra

Coldplayer
That's awesome for your hat !! Did they give it back to you ?
Nope.

Chris picked it up and put it on Guy's head. Guy walked off the stage with it on.

Just go back a few pages in the thread and you'll see my story, and also someone took a pic of him walking off with the hat on.

I really made it for Chris to wear, but I'm super OK with it if Guy wants it. My intention was that it was a gift. I didn't want it back.

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
Those vids are great ! You were really close when Chris ran for VLV !

And I'm so jealous that they played Trouble, one of my fav songs ever :wacky:
Why did they play it only one time ?
Aww, thanks! Yeah I know, it was great! :dance: The Pit was so fun since you could easily move around and I went over to that side when they left for B-Stage and was right up against the railing. It was just me and maybe three other people :laugh3: It was sort of odd everyone didn't head over there knowing he had to come back, but oh well, it was good for me!

I'm wondering if someone requested 'Trouble' at a meet-and-greet or something? But, like Angie said, he cut it short and guess he didn't practice. It was much longer than I though it was going to be though. I thought he might just play a bit and then do 'The Hardest Part' but he didn't. I liked it when he did the first part of 'I Kissed a Girl' I wish I got in on video since it was funny, but super quick!

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
Nope.

Chris picked it up and put it on Guy's head. Guy walked off the stage with it on.

Just go back a few pages in the thread and you'll see my story, and also someone took a pic of him walking off with the hat on.

I really made it for Chris to wear, but I'm super OK with it if Guy wants it. My intention was that it was a gift. I didn't want it back.
That would be me :D

Congrats again! I loved that part of the show :)

Allegra

Coldplayer
That would be me :D

Congrats again! I loved that part of the show :)

That's right! I couldn't remember who took them. Thank you so much for getting and sharing those shots!

Wish I could have met up with you while in the PIT, but I was a little stuck for a while at the rail. You know, first in, last out. By the time I was free, everybody was gone. I guess I should have posted a pic of myself before the show. Ooops. Oh well. Hope we can meetup next time!

Supposedly my friend has a pic of us standing beside each other at the rail taken by the tall bouncer. I'll share as soon as I get it.

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
Nope.

Aww okay that was a super cool idea ! Even if Chris gave it to Guy :nice:

Aww, thanks! Yeah I know, it was great! :dance: The Pit was so fun since you could easily move around and I went over to that side when they left for B-Stage and was right up against the railing. It was just me and maybe three other people :laugh3: It was sort of odd everyone didn't head over there knowing he had to come back, but oh well, it was good for me!

I'm wondering if someone requested 'Trouble' at a meet-and-greet or something? But, like Angie said, he cut it short and guess he didn't practice. It was much longer than I though it was going to be though. I thought he might just play a bit and then do 'The Hardest Part' but he didn't. I liked it when he did the first part of 'I Kissed a Girl' I wish I got in on video since it was funny, but super quick!
I know, the pit is so much fun :cheesy:
Yeah, that was maybe a request :shrug:
Chris you better work on that song:whip:

venuslovebug2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Okay, so we're having extreme technical difficulties uploading our videos and we're not sure why...it might be because they're HD quality. We're going to keep trying because it would be a real shame not to be able to share our vids!

Anyway, I did manage to upload one full video (at much lower quality) and a few more pictures. Here's the link: www.austingirlmusicguide.com.

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
ooh, two more - Viva balloon and I think my only picture of Chris and Jonny together...

tonyr

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anyone in this thread happen to know a girl named Laurie (or something that starts with the "Lor-" sound) that was in the pit with her father, who I assume to be her sister and sister's boyfriend? It was at the Dallas show on the 21st.

Texasluvsjonny

Jonny's personal fluffer
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Look it's Mariam and Amadouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I love the way he said their names.

I see J and C behind the curtain :wacky:

If Chris stops to talk, quick take his pic. It's the only time he stands still. :lol:

Allegra

Coldplayer
Okay, so we're having extreme technical difficulties uploading our videos and we're not sure why...it might be because they're HD quality. We're going to keep trying because it would be a real shame not to be able to share our vids!

Anyway, I did manage to upload one full video (at much lower quality) and a few more pictures. Here's the link: www.austingirlmusicguide.com.
First of all, I notice my arms at the very beginning. :shocked2:

And I see our tall bouncer there in the way. :veryangry2:

So far it looks really good!

Can't wait for the rest!

:D

coldplaylover#1

Sing it Loud, and Clear
Coldplayer
Ok..i FINALLY got a little time to upload some pictures!
i have more but these are the best ones.
:)

Viva Balloon!

In My Place

IMP

Strawberry Swing

Politik