2nd Annual Ghost Story Day Contest

Jamila

Lost! In A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
wow I just wanted to thank to everyone that congratulated me. All the entries were brilliant!!!
Thank you judges for picking me. I had a lot of fun putting this together.
I didn't look at any of the entries until mine was done because I didn't want to pinch anyone's ideas.
This was such a fun and great contest. I love being a Coldplayer and a part of the Coldplay community.
Love and Good Vibes to y'all. - Jamila :charlie1::dazzled:

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Congratulations @Jamila

And of course this is something for fun, there were so many different entries, each very beautiful in their kind.
I wouldn't like to be in the judges shoes. :D

Moniru

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Coldplayer
@Jamila good job mixing ghost story and charlie brown, please share what your prize was so we can all envy you big time ;-)

Jamila

Coldplayer
@Jamila good job mixing ghost story and charlie brown, please share what your prize was so we can all envy you big time ;-)
Lol I don't want y'all to envy but I will share what the prize is :charlie1:

Jamila

Coldplayer
image.jpeg
Sorry this post is a little late. I've been sick a bit. I got the prize on Thursday. Thank you so McPhee coldplaying!!!! I love it! I am so thankful. It was fun to just make and see all the cool art piece other people made.
Love, peace, and Coldplay ✌❄▶ - Jamila

Moniru

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Coldplayer
View attachment 6292 Sorry this post is a little late. I've been sick a bit. I got the prize on Thursday. Thank you so McPhee coldplaying!!!! I love it! I am so thankful. It was fun to just make and see all the cool art piece other people made.
Love, peace, and Coldplay ✌❄▶ - Jamila
Wow! That was quite THE prize! Congrats again!

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
View attachment 6292 Sorry this post is a little late. I've been sick a bit. I got the prize on Thursday. Thank you so McPhee coldplaying!!!! I love it! I am so thankful. It was fun to just make and see all the cool art piece other people made.
Love, peace, and Coldplay [emoji111]️[emoji300]️[emoji666]️ - Jamila
Awesome....congrats again!!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So happy you got it! Congrats again :)