[4-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ Emirates Stadium, London, UK

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Due to incredible demand, third London Emirates show added on June 4th Gigs&Tours http://cldp.ly/cpgandt Ticketmaster http://cldp.ly/cptickm A
link

9.32 UPDATE: Due to incredible demand, a third show has been added at the London Emirates Stadium (the first two have already sold out). The new date is on Monday, 4 June, which is a bank holiday. Tickets available from the links below.

- Gigsandtours / 0844 854 1360
- Ticketmaster / 0844 847 2312
- Seetickets
- Ticketline / 0844 888 9991
- Ticket Factory / 0844 581 9900

link

shesawsparks

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Just got 2 standing tickets for this!!! Over the moon now since i had no luck whatsoever trying to get tickets for 1st. I'm going!!! :D:D:D

Empily

RΣ√öLûτìσÑ
Coldplayer
£114 though, jesus christ

But I spose I can't complain

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Goddamit. Am hoping this takes a while to sell out! I absolutely cannot afford it now, but wanted to be at the last night which is why I got tickets for the 2nd. :rolleyes:

Gonna try for tickets after Xmas.

Ziva

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well well, looks like I'm going to the first and last night :D

maria_shiver

FixChris & ChrissyGirls
Coldplayer
That's so crazy......Just got 4 standing tickets for this! when came out the news of this tour???? I just saw it when it was all sold out in ticket master

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
That's so crazy......Just got 4 standing tickets for this! when came out the news of this tour???? I just saw it when it was all sold out in ticket master
OMG Really?? :dance: now im even happier!! Estoy mucho contenta :awesome: We have to meet again!! :D

FixYou*

-Ayse
Coldplayer
I was in lesson so I missed 1 and 2 June. I'm so lucky that third show added ! Got 1 ticket fortunately. 1 or 2 of June was more suitable for me but it's ok. I'm still going ! :)

rush

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was in lesson so I missed 1 and 2 June. I'm so lucky that third show added ! Got 1 ticket fortunately. 1 or 2 of June was more suitable for me but it's ok. I'm still going ! :)
me and blue girl we started trying to buy tics at 9am (for 1 and 2 june) and we couldnt, in minutes was sold out, so even if u where not in lesson guess u couldnt have bought it

rush

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
tambien estoy contenta de tu ires :D :dance: vas a levar tus coldplayers?

FixYou*

-Ayse
Coldplayer
me and blue girl we started trying to buy tics at 9am (for 1 and 2 june) and we couldnt, in minutes was sold out, so even if u where not in lesson guess u couldnt have bought it
Yes you're right i think. I can't believe how fast sold out..

rush

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yes!!! it was unbelivable , we were like its ok, we will see them anywhere else and then i decided to go again to ticketline and saw the new date :| my first thought was its fake got to be fake but it couldnt be, it was ticketline site!!!! :dance:

approximately

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm so happy they did this. I woke up half an hour before the sale started, but there was no chance to get a ticket. Now I got my 4 tickets and I could go to Rock Am Ring and then fly to London :D:D