Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

[5-May-2014] Beacon Theatre, New York, USA

bdevil89

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
i tried citibank first - but no luck, damn - that was crazy - congrats to those who got a ticket. I hate this process - wish there could be a fan club or something for diehards like us to pay a fee to have access to tickets like this - there's always a bunch of suits and music execs these things that most shouldn't be - they're there just because it's the hot thing or the latest not necessarily because they like or love the band.

ColdplayerNabil

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sorry guys, don't mean to show off but I hope everyone still manages to get a ticket! Don't lose hope, people release their tickets after a bit

Taliaa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am still trying. No citibank card to use. So sad. Have to give up soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thedrpepper08

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Keep trying everyone! I JUST got a ticket in the balcony. I had better luck on my phone than computer.

bdevil89

Coldplayer
1500 for 1 ticket in lower balcony B - already listed on ebay - that's crazy. and mad exploitation.

Taliaa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
How did you search? Standard and best avail?

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Congrats to whoever got tix!

bdevil89

Coldplayer
i did initially orchestra like a fool - should have just did best available and leave it that

Taliaa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone get standard seats without the citibank card?

gjohnson

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I left my wallet at home and didn't have Citicard number! :( finally got from hubby later but only bad luck) guess it wasn't meant to be. :(((

Taliaa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So even with a citibank card there are no seats??

smallnshort247

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I tried Citi and standard best available and no luck. Still trying even though chances are slim. I called ticket master over the phone 10 mins ago and he said they're all sold out but I'll be stubborn and keep trying.

PopArtist

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone get standard seats without the citibank card?

I got one from the standard pool at about 10:20. This was after I lost a ticket from the Citicard pool because my Citicard expiration date wouldn't update in the mobile app. That ticket was in the same area as the one I ultimately got from the standard pool, in the back of the Orchestra. Both tix were pulled via the mobile app, I had no luck on the website.

bdevil89

Coldplayer
my ticketmaster app on phone - kept giving me error - sorry! The service you requested is not available at this time. - over and over, only for coldplay's tickets

PopArtist

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
my ticketmaster app on phone - kept giving me error - sorry! The service you requested is not available at this time. - over and over, only for coldplay's tickets
It did that for me initially, but then after a few mins. pulled a ticket.