Amazing Day Visuals

D

diogo_sg

This is incredible! I honestly wouldn't mind if this were used as a music video. The only thing that should be done is to add some more appearences by Guy and Jonny. Otherwise it would've been nearly perfect ;)

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
Anyone care to rip and post to multimedia?

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
That was released last year lol

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
That was released last year lol
Really?
Then we should have paid more attention to it because there are "features" in it of every country that they visit in the tour (so far as known).
It is beautiful.

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Really?
Then we should have paid more attention to it because there are "features" in it of every country that they visit in the tour (so far as known).
It is beautiful.
In the description it just says famous landmarks, I think its unrelated because I don't know if the band would play in Egypt :p

Nie

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
In the description it just says famous landmarks, I think its unrelated because I don't know if the band would play in Egypt :p
Hmm, what a coincidence...
there are windmills in there from Holland, I don't think they are more famous than the Atomium in Brussels and I didn't see that. :p

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Like a throw-back to the 60s.......... far out, Man !

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
This is truly amazing!!! This song is so beautiful it made me cry when I heard it live, I need to get these visuals so I can watch it for the rest of my life.

mboy114

Videographer & Photographer
Coldplayer
Could someone download this video and PM it to me because I'm working on a video project for one of my friends who's in love with this song and this would just make her day!