Coldplay & Rihanna to perform at Grammys 2015? (rumor)

Linus

Forever in Coldplay history
Coldplayer
[video=youtube;H07zYvkNYL8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H07zYvkNYL8[/video]

gai

more performers for grammys announced today. no coldplay insight..

gai

21 January 2015 / submitted by Tyler B, United States of America
Q. Hey Oracle,

My question for you today is: How do the band decide when it will be just Chris or the whole band while performing somewhere? For instance, Chris performed by himself at this year's Hope for Haiti but they have played at some benefit concerts all together.

Thanks!

Tyler B.
THE ORACLE REPLIES >
It's as simple as logistics. It depends where the guys are and what's going on that determines what happens.
That's why their 2010 telethon performance was filmed in London but Chris was able to attend the recent benefit in LA.
looking at this answer from oracle, i would say that we can safely assume coldplay are not going to perform at the grammys this year. the steve wonder tribute will be 2 days after the grammys.

gai

so there is this rumor going around:

there’s also talk of a song Wizkid has co-written with Coldplay’s Chris Martin and produced by renowned hit makers Stargate, on which it is hoped Rihanna will provide another burst of star power.
x

gai

shout out to chris from the grammys producer.
Who makes life easiest?

I love Chris Martin, Bonnie Raitt, Bono, Carrie Underwood, No Doubt. I love them because they're creative and they care. They put themselves out there [and take risks] when they're on the show.
x

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks gai, interesting article

gai

just thought of posting this here. soundtrack for rihanna's movie 'home' has been revealed. no chris martin/coldplay penned songs/features.