Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Coldplaying Forums Changelog

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hello again!! I am new in all this and I have a e-ticket for COLDPLAY Concert in PARIS on Saturday 15.July. I'll sell it same price as they came out for 67,50 eur. Do you know anybody interested? I could send it by email. thank you again. Leire
I don't know anyone but this is not the appropriate thread anyway; try posting your offers here https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/ticket-exchange-face-value-sales.105257/page-19 and/or here https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2017-7-15-stade-de-france-paris-france.107890/page-6

Good luck !

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
I have updated the core of the forum so that it should now be much more stable and faster. Things like logging in with Twitter and Google have been fixed. You can now react to posts along with the traditional like. Also, a featured post has been added to the homepage that allows you to keep up to date with Coldplay news!

Let me know if you guys like the changes and please leave feedback

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I have updated the core of the forum so that it should now be much more stable and faster. Things like logging in with Twitter and Google have been fixed. You can now react to posts along with the traditional like. Also, a featured post has been added to the homepage that allows you to keep up to date with Coldplay news!

Let me know if you guys like the changes and please leave feedback
Interesting new design !
Is the Reaction score the same as the number of likes ? Or do reactions other than likes exist ?

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Interesting new design !
Is the Reaction score the same as the number of likes ? Or do reactions other than likes exist ?
Reaction score is the exact same as the old like score. Just hover over the like button and other reactions will come up

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Coldplaying's design looks refreshing. Works a lot faster. Definitely worth the wait!
That's good to hear, thank you :) I've been super busy this year and have a lot of free time lately and I've been meaning to do this

Witfang

ANIMA
Coldplayer
Amazing work @Stephen. Love the color and it does load faster and smoother. I've been busy for quite sometime now, been through a lot as well... but it's good to be back here. :)

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Amazing work @Stephen. Love the color and it does load faster and smoother. I've been busy for quite sometime now, been through a lot as well... but it's good to be back here. :)
Yeah, 2019 hasn't been the best year so far but things are starting to look up. Hence this beautiful redesign :laughing:

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I dont mind the redesign, but is there an option to change the skin at all? Im sure its just something I have to get used to.

Keep it up Stephen!

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
I dont mind the redesign, but is there an option to change the skin at all? Im sure its just something I have to get used to.

Keep it up Stephen!
Unfortunately no, the whole core of the forum has been upgraded and the previous themes and add ons are no longer available.

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello, now im getting some odd formatting issues with the site that wasnt there before. Not sure if its just me, or something changed on your end.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
After using it for a couple of days now, I must say that although the design itself is something I'll have to get used to :D the pages load much faster, at least on my mobile browser ! That's awesome !

Last edited:

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Hello, now im getting some odd formatting issues with the site that wasnt there before. Not sure if its just me, or something changed on your end.
I think I’m having the same issue as you but send on a screenshot if you can. A patch is coming soon

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Should be temporarily fixed now

jc90

A Herp Full Of Derp
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yup, looks fine now, thanks! I hate to nag, but why just temp tho?

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Yup, looks fine now, thanks! I hate to nag, but why just temp tho?
It’s a known issue with this software that I can only fix temporarily until they update the core software

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
HI @Stephen, I'm having a problem with the log in on desktop. Somehow it isn't accepting my password and i can't remember the email address I signed up with either o_O Right now I can only use CPING on mobile, where i was already logged in before the change.

Can you help ?