Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

CP FANS around the world

Mary M

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It is great project! I'm from Moscow, Russia. My favorite songs are Violet Hill and How you see the world.

Shannon Shen

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Zhejiang Province,China!!
My favorite one is Every Teardrop Is A Waterfull,I also love this MV especially.:p

mamat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
La Roche Sur Yon, France, and ly favorite song is actually Things I Don't understand !

BobbyTVnews

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello! Pensacola,Florida! Viva La Vida (and Amsterdam):viva:
I'm looking for the BIGGEST Coldplay fan in the state of Florida... ideally someone going to see the band play in the SUPER BOWL in a few weeks. Is anyone here in Florida going? I'm doing a 30-minute TV show for CBS in Tampa and want to include a huge Coldplay fan in the show. Email me [email protected].

BobbyTVnews

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
West Palm Beach, Florida
I'm looking for the BIGGEST Coldplay fan in the state of Florida... ideally someone going to see the band play in the SUPER BOWL in a few weeks. Is anyone here in Florida going? I'm doing a 30-minute TV show for CBS in Tampa and want to include a huge Coldplay fan in the show. Email me [email protected].

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, Spraycan Soul :) since Co. would have a relatively long "off-stage" period till 2020's coming back with sth. special (we really wish they would have enough relaxing/rest after an intensive light-up-love-united world tour - transmitting so much good energies globally, as well as more personal time/autonomy with family or side projects. We still have the annual Global Citizen Festival (Chris as the curator for the coming decade, aligned with UN's 2030 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)) going on~ I think your "project"/idea is very inspirational~ ever consider contacting with the organization such as Global Citizen for further development [the "map"], scholar/cultural exchange program, interns/jobs, etc. check them out:)?

Beijing, China [Kansas City, MO, USA once]
My songs currently:
See You Soon, Amazing Day, Up&Up [got from here and thanks @Stephen :Manchester Live Version, 04/06/2016],
O
Hypnotized