Does Coldplay play a backing track at all of their concerts?

dRafT.

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i watched the vid as well now and you can clearly hear that after he fell there is silence for a short moment. listen to the music without watching the vid and you will notice.

yellowtalk

From the West
Coldplayer
heres my opinion:
Square One: The Snare intro with the clicking is computer Controlled
Talk: The Whirring noise is computer Controlled
X&Y: has a short play back of the violin ending as you hear in the recorded/studio version
Speed of Sound: it does not having a "back track" Guy plays his mini morg
Chris also plays his piano.
Live 2003 has been re-edited and the "back-track" you can hear would have been put in during editing.
Yellow's acoustic guitar was played by Jonny's guitar technician, but Chris played it on The Twisted Logic Tour, which is alot better. The Vocals are never "back-tracked" which is good.
The Only Time i have seen a Coldplay "Instrumental back-track" was on CD:UK and TopOfThePops with the Songs: Speed of Sound, A message and Fix You, the Acoustic sound in A message could also be created by a "full acoustic pedal" for Jonny's Guitar. Another Performance with a "back-track" is ROVE LIVE Coldplay God put a Smile upon your face. I think the back track could be the producer's request or a re-edit

Well_Luck

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
heres my opinion:
Square One: The Snare intro with the clicking is computer Controlled
Talk: The Whirring noise is computer Controlled
X&Y: has a short play back of the violin ending as you hear in the recorded/studio version
Speed of Sound: it does not having a "back track" Guy plays his mini morg
Chris also plays his piano.
Live 2003 has been re-edited and the "back-track" you can hear would have been put in during editing.
Yellow's acoustic guitar was played by Jonny's guitar technician, but Chris played it on The Twisted Logic Tour, which is alot better. The Vocals are never "back-tracked" which is good.
The Only Time i have seen a Coldplay "Instrumental back-track" was on CD:UK and TopOfThePops with the Songs: Speed of Sound, A message and Fix You, the Acoustic sound in A message could also be created by a "full acoustic pedal" for Jonny's Guitar. Another Performance with a "back-track" is ROVE LIVE Coldplay God put a Smile upon your face. I think the back track could be the producer's request or a re-edit
In Speed of Sound Guy doesn't plays his mini morg, there's background. If you pay attention, even when Guy is playing bass you can hear the backing track. The mini morg is just used in the start of Square One and in the end of White Shadows.

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
In Speed of Sound Guy doesn't plays his mini morg, there's background. If you pay attention, even when Guy is playing bass you can hear the backing track. The mini morg is just used in the start of Square One and in the end of White Shadows.
Wow dude you just bumped a thread from 5 years ago! :laugh3:

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
I was like why's everyone talking about X&Y tracks and then realized this is from 2007 lol

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
^It's ok, just a bit confusing at first :laugh3:

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Yes they do, and have done for very many years.

/thread