Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost Stories Target release

aprilshack

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
There are a few copies on ebay to buy. To get to me in the UK it will cost me with postage, around £20. Reasonable or a rip off?

K

kmm1482

'Not sold in stores' What the hell?? I'm very confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I saw that as well. Has anyone been to Target yet to see if that's the case?

K

kmm1482

Yup. As matter of fact that was the only version my Target had. They didn't have the regular edition at all.
NOICE!! I got really confused and disappointed. I canceled my iTunes pre-order because I didn't want to pay for two copies. Didn't want to wait another few days for it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdplayKen

Your favorite member
Coldplayer
Just got home from Target. They didn't have it out so I had to ask but I got it!

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
I was just there and got my copy. It was on sale for $10.99 and they had plenty. Now go get one!
Hell yeah! :D Thanks, I was getting worried that they didn't have it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

oldmuckers

Prospekt's March
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do you know why they didnt have it out?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
My guess.... they were not expecting lunatic Coldplay fans like us to be at their store at 8 in the morning looking to buy it already. They guy at my Target was putting them on the shelf as I walked up. He kind of looked at me like who is this guy buying a cd at 8:00 in the morning on a monday...

...never underestimate coldplayers target!

mattster

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Had to ask for it!

They didn't have it out at my Target either, as I stopped on my way into the office. I had to ask for it. Everyone there was confused and thought today was only the 18th! I waited about 10 minutes or so, as the guy had to get it out of lockup, and he brought me a single copy with the bonus tracks!

RWLover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can some take some more photos of the packaging (back cover etc.)? Am very curious if it's any different compared to the regular one... :)