Ghost Stories unboxing thread!!!

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A big music store chain recently went bankrupt so I had to go on music store hunt. I cycled to another store to find out it wasn't there, so had to take the tram to the city. It was hot and crowded ugh. But I have it :D

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got it today and it is so beautiful and I am so happy. It's the Target version and I'm exploding as I type

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
Waiting for the tube...

Saturn store Cologne - device for prelistening

Saturn store Cologne

Saturn store Cologne

Saturn store Cologne @ the counter

unboxed @home
You got love Saturn :wacky: you cant imagine how much i miss that store lol

I ordered mine ( LP) from my local store, so far no news its been shipped ....*sighs*

EDIT: OMG NO NO I was too fast, now i have the notification that my order has been shipped today :dance::dance:

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
I got the poster after asking the lady at the counter had they any spares!! it made my day :D

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
Well... It has two stores in my town soo I'd say general. The lady just took it straight off the wall for me after there was no spare posters in the back. I'll post a better photo in a while of the poster.

ARoBttH14

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well... It has two stores in my town soo I'd say general. The lady just took it straight off the wall for me after there was no spare posters in the back. I'll post a better photo in a while of the poster.
Thanks! I'm getting paid soon and am soo ordering the GS lithograph. After the amount of detail they've put into the ARoBttH one, I can't wait to see the GS one!!

pansonic

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
So, according to the booklet, the vocal sample in Another's Arms is from here...

[video=youtube;g_rg71CySxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_rg71CySxU&feature=kp[/video]

RevolutionDude

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So, according to the booklet, the vocal sample in Another's Arms is from here...

[video=youtube;g_rg71CySxU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_rg71CySxU&feature=kp[/video]
Interesting. I don't think I hear the exact part of that song Coldplay woudl have sampled exactly, but I can definitely hear the similarities. I actually like it.. :)

Pink

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can someone explain something to me because I'm really confused. I live in the US, and I got my Ghost Stories CD from Target delivered to my house today, even though it's not released in the US till Monday AND Target said it'd be delivered between May 21-27. Not that I'm complaining, but did everyone in the US who preordered the album get it today?
This gives me hope that I may not have to wait a week to get my Target pre-order. But, no, I haven't gotten it yet and there's no tracking information yet. Did yours come UPS?

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I hope the image sends! This came through the post earlier today:

Ghost Stories-Another masterpiece to add to the Coldplay collection :heart:

Little Miss Coldplay

Up&Up
Coldplayer
This is what I got through the post from Amazon earlier today:

Ghost Stories- Another masterpiece to add to the Coldplay collection :heart:

I've yet to open it. Just engrossed in my TV- Sky Arts Coldplay shows at the moment! :p x