Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ghost Stories visual album

IneedYou23

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
These visuals are amazing and totally enhance the experience of listening to each individual song. I can't help but think of Chris and Gwyneth while watching the two figures in the images and listening to the songs. I get the sense that they really did try to make it work and really do still care a lot for each other. Such an personal and emotional album I think.

trung.nguyen

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[video=youtube_share;0ZDa9cICLp0]http://youtu.be/0ZDa9cICLp0[/video]

Here's the Youtube video for those who can't watch on Itunes

laxwatcher

Escapist
Coldplayer
Has anybody noticed that the 3 chord progression of vi, I, IV is repeated in a few parts of the album?

Specifically in O (not Fly On), the bass plays that progression, and in Midnight's climax and ASFOS climax that chord progression is repeated.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
They did that on MX too. Created a motif that came back throughout the album.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
The visuals are just amazing!!! Spellbinding throughout! They´d better give the visuals as a download with the album pre-order or ELSE! hehe I really want to keep it!

faisal22

Up In Flames.
Coldplayer
Direct link wasn't working for me. Then I opened it after activating Hotspot Shield and it worked! Thanks for this! :)

katiepope

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Guys where are the initials of all the family members that ppl are talking about !? I feel like I'm
Missing something

The Lonely Martian

Wait for your call, love
Coldplayer
For the Visual Album to play on the iTunes Store, you need iTunes 11 to view the iTunes 11 version of the store. From what I see, the Visual Album is not available to stream on the iTunes 10 version of the store.

Nidiasound

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I saw it on itunes, but i never downloaded it and i really want to see it again! Could somebody send me a link to see it por download it please?!
By the way my favorite one video was always in my head, and the one that goes backwards of it. Can't remember which one was it.