Ghost Story

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
It would be amazing if this song was just an instrumental full of strident guitars and maybe some pianos surrounded by REAL ghost sounds (electronic voice phenomenons)

thetwinparadox

Seize the means of record production
Coldplayer
We'd better hear some theremin or ondes Martenot on this track.

Wickett

The eye watching you.
Coldplayer
It would be amazing if this song was just an instrumental full of strident guitars and maybe some pianos surrounded by REAL ghost sounds (electronic voice phenomenons)
I'm all for this. Maybe something Cemeteries of Londonish if there are lyrics? Something that tells a story within the song.

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
I'm all for this. Maybe something Cemeteries of Londonish if there are lyrics? Something that tells a story within the song.
Hell yeah. I'm thinking about a mix of Cemeteries of London, 42 and Chinese Sleep Chant. All reminiscent of the Viva era but then the violent ghost sounds screaming everywhere, creating a scary atmosphere.

Steve Works

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just found a site with this Coldplay album. Is it a good price or can I find it cheaper on other places. Thanks in advance!

jalapeno789

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Haha that would be hilarious if this song was actually Coldplay just telling a ghost story.

ulwanmokhtar

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So the album does named from one of their songs, only without the plural (ies). Ghost Story. I would love to hear it!

The Philosopher

Science and progress
Coldplayer
I hope this is something like A Rush of Blood to the Head, the song, instead of something like Parachutes or Mylo Xyloto, also the songs.

Jonesey16909

I ain't no baddy
Coldplayer
Easily the best song from this album. Holy shit it's so amazing! I'm so thankful that they made this but also a little bitter that the rest of the album didn't sound like this.

I'm actually in shock over this song, it's absolutely perfect. EVERYBODY GO LISTEN TO IT NOW.

Bronco

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Easily the best song from this album. Holy shit it's so amazing! I'm so thankful that they made this but also a little bitter that the rest of the album didn't sound like this.

I'm actually in shock over this song, it's absolutely perfect. EVERYBODY GO LISTEN TO IT NOW.
I am very happy this song exist haha

Jonesey16909

I ain't no baddy
Coldplayer
I am very happy this song exist haha
I actually really like the album and I love the sound they've created but this song has actually made me angry at the album for sounding the way it does when it could have sounded like this haha

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
This songs reminds me of A Whisper! Cool b-side, sound like from AROBTTH era.

Jarrad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Would be great if someone could try and decipher the lyrics and post them. I can make it out for the most part but a few words I can't understand.

Bronco

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I actually really like the album and I love the sound they've created but this song has actually made me angry at the album for sounding the way it does when it could have sounded like this haha
Haha I totally get you mean... Maybe next time? O_O Until then we have this awesome chill album !