Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

How Many Times Have You Listened To 'Viva La Vida'

ailene90

here i lie
Coldplayer
According to iTunes...

60 times... :eek:

And I still get goosebumps like it was the first time. I love that song to death.

::Hayley::

Old Skool Coldplay Fan
Coldplayer
152 currently. Oh man, I'm wearing out this song to no end...:lol:

It's just so infectious and beautiful...I can't help it.

:surprised: wow!!! impressive... i'm somewhere along those lines too i think... and it gets better every damn time... i think i will just explode when they play it live :dead:

c4e

Sweet Secretariat!
Coldplayer
95 heehee, i luuuurve this song, its that kind of song when you finish listening to it, you want to listen to it again and its been in my head all day, seriously.

edit - oppsie forgot to count the single version from itunes which is 33:D so whats that?128?

Rivers of Avalon

Reckoner
Coldplayer
95 heehee, i luuuurve this song, its that kind of song when you finish listening to it, you want to listen to it again and its been in my head all day, seriously.

edit - oppsie forgot to count the single version from itunes which is 33:D so whats that?128?

yeah its like some good disease when u cant help urself from listening to it.. :D:D
about 30 times in a day.. :D

bellynelly

you'll never walk alone
Coldplayer
Loads, mainly watching their MTV movie awards performance and Jonathan Ross show performance, many many times!!!

SPEED OF SOUND

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think it has to be my fave so far on the album. It has to be the new albums version of Speed of Sound and that meant personally so much to me and I think this will.
Dont get me wrong the rest of the album is amazing but cant get Viva La Vida out of my head:)

iPsy

Here Comes The Flashover!
Coldplayer
loads....i usually get sick of songs after a while after listining to them sooo much but nort VIVA LA VIDA...It is absolutely amazing, the best song I have ever heard....honestly, If I had to say about 200 odd times....FANTASTIC!

mattypclaret

Can't Play enuf Coldplay
Coldplayer
i havent listened to it that much tbh.

ive listened to viloet hill about double.

although i think its cos its such a good song i want to pace myself with it so in never ever get bored with it. which i cant see happeining. but because of that i just aint listened to it as much as i shud.

n its soo awsome!!!

kels16

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
46 times, according to my iTunes play count...64 for violet hill.
they are both great songs!

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Just a few times...it's one of the best ones on the album,although it's getting blasted like hell on the radio!!